What's new
What's new

L0 Jacobs collet chuck, L0 3-jaw, lots of steady and follow rests

GrantA

Aluminum
I will be listing a good bit of stuff here over the next week or so, they are either excess or do not fit any of my machines.
I will ship by USPS or FedEx where sensible or if you want multiple items I can wrap up a pallet- I get excellent LTL rates. I'm listing prices as shipped, these are heavy so that's in the continental US, I'll need to run quotes for AK, HI etc and see what we're looking at.

Everything is negotiable, I need space, and some cash in the bank.
**I'll happily entertain trades, 50taper stuff (especially a boring head!), B&S #9 tooling, big indexable face mills, gauge pins, not sure what else but try me!

Jacobs Spindle Nose Lathe Chuck, model 91-T0
I don't have any collets, it takes rubberflex collets. Kinda wish I had a L0 lathe to put it on! $200 shipped

Cushman 8” 3-jaw scroll chuck L0, operates smoothly $200 shipped
0485525d7bdb4ce1059611a3735ff3d5.jpg
8907ccdaf06c4117d6b5ccf157dc63c3.jpg
ebb39615e874fd53c20173d58fb95dfd.jpg

Next up are steady and follow rests, if one looks close to what you need I'll happily get detailed pics and measurements for you. The light gray ones are the biggest and look to be for a 15" lathe. Those have rollers, the others do not. The smallest steady on the right looks to be for. 12-13" lathe.
I know these go for big bucks on the auction site, they also take big fees so make an offer please I need these gone. I'll put an asking price of $450 ea on the 2 big ones and $250 on the other steadies, and $200 ea on the follows. Hopefully we can make some package deals.
38eba780a56eec1ed40da8987ef0877e.jpg

6c3f6b0fbfa6aea684fbca41f38a2099.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Grant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update -
both L0 chucks sold pending funds to HBOB

Far right steady is sold and the small gray (Southbend I think) follow is sold.

Thanks guys!

Looks like the seller is pretty much all sales related. Did you read the rules about participating?

Sorry mebfab yes I have seen the rules and I have also participated in a couple threads where I had something worthwhile to say (most recently about a trailer). I’m a beginner level machinist, also a woodworker. I’m in the process of rehabbing a 4800sqft shop and need to move some stuff out of my way to do so, I thought I’d try to offer up stuff here and help fellow members before resorting to the big auction site.
I’ll go start a thread as an intro and tell my story, it won’t be long at all and I’ll have some things worth sharing, I have lots of cool old iron to get up and running, all manual machines except the plasma table.
I hope I haven’t overstepped here
Thank you to all who have helped
Grant

Back