What's new
What's new

Large lot of HSS endmills

SShep71

Hot Rolled
I am clearing out room in my one cabinet, these endmills are just stock that I kept from previous jobs and such. There are a lot of types and sizes here. The smallest diameter is 1/16, the largest diameter is 1-1/4", there are reduced shank, coated, 2 fl, 4 fl, 6 fl, some tapered , some radiused, some are brand new, some are used. This is perfect for a home garage machinist where you are learning, learning with carbide is a hard lesson, just my opinion it isn't worth anything past that. I am asking $150.00 plus 25.00 for USPS shipping.

I can provide some more information but I am not going to list every single endmill out, I just do not have time right now.

Just a note, I am leaving for work on the 10th and will not be back until the 16th so there will be a delay if you buy/pay after that. KIMG0177.jpg

Can you give a little more info on general sizes and flutes? I am interested and could probably put that assortment to good use, just would like to have a better idea of what it they are. Not asking for itemized list.

I will try to get a look at the group of endmills tonight and let you know. The lot is going to have to wait until I get back from a work trip though.

I went through the box tonight, there is a total of 87 endmills. There is a good balance of 2 and 4 flute endmills with some 3 flute in there as well. The longest endmills are 5/8" diam 6" long. There is a total of just over 40 lbs of endmills here. I will list them on ebay at the end of the week if they are still here.

7/32 1
5/64 1
1/8 2
9/64 2
3/32 1
3/16 1
1/4 6
5/16 4
3/8 7
7/16 3
1/2 9
9/16 3
5/8 10
13/16 1
3/4 15
1 14
1-1/8 2
1-1/4 5

that's a pretty darn good price! I sold a lot of ~90 HSS endmills on eBay for $190+tax'n'shipping last week and the buyer was pleased as punch. It's a really good way to get set up with endmills in one go :)

Back