What's new
What's new

Lathe chucks etc. for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jknapp

Plastic
Good evening everyone, and thank you for allowing me to join this amazing community. I bought my first milling machine, a 1982 Supermax YCI. While I was loading it, the gentleman I bought it from asked me if I wanted to buy tooling. I bought all of it. I started going through it and so far, I can't use much of what is here, so I figured I'd try to sell it. Today I'm posting all of the 3 and 4 jaw chucks I have. I don't know much about them, but they are all too big for my SB 9 lathe. Feel free to chat with me, and shoot me an offer for the chucks.
Thank you again everyone

Good evening everyone, and thank you for allowing me to join this amazing community. I bought my first milling machine, a 1982 Supermax YCI. While I was loading it, the gentleman I bought it from asked me if I wanted to buy tooling. I bought all of it. I started going through it and so far, I can't use much of what is here, so I figured I'd try to sell it. Today I'm posting all of the 3 and 4 jaw chucks I have. I don't know much about them, but they are all too big for my SB 9 lathe. Feel free to chat with me, and shoot me an offer for the chucks.
Thank you again everyone

Where in NY and what kind of tooling?

Thank you again everyone

Drill chucks or a 60" 4 jaw? If you really want to sell the stuff a description would help.

try a new add, you need to take pictures, or sizes, or descriptions. At this point "i have packages of meat from the store. Dont know what animal, what size, what cut, what age, prepared or not, etc"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back