What's new
What's new

Lathe tooling, insert holders, knurling tools, boring bars

SShep71

Hot Rolled
Still cleaning out drawers to make room for other tools, here is some carbide insert tooling, boring bars, and knurling tool holders. Like the endmills, this is a perfect set for a home machinist or a manual lathe. The boring bars are Armstrong, Kennametal, and some other random style bars that hold square cemented or hss tooling. I know one bar is/has to be home made so take it for what it is, I don't have the time right now to clean them up past where they are now. The Kennametal bar needs a new clamp, or maybe you can use it with just the screw, I really don't know. The insert tooling needs cleaned up, there are some that need clamps or screws, a few could use dressing. The list of insert tooling is below. All but 2 holders are 3/4", the other 2 are 1". The three knurling tool holders are in good shape, one needs wheels. KIMG0176.jpgKIMG0175.jpgKIMG0173.jpgKIMG0171.jpgKIMG0173.jpg

I am asking 175.00 plus 35.00 shipping for ALL of it. I have a lot of inserts that I am going to post up, some of the inserts will fit the tool holders. If you are interested in the lot of tool holders I will work out a deal to separate out the inserts for the tool holders, otherwise the inserts stay as a lot.

Toolholders:
(x2) Valcut 8600-v5
MWLNR 12-4B
MWLNL 12-4B
MCLNR 12-4B
MCLNL 12-4B
MWLNL 12-40
MWLNR 12-4B
MWLNL 12-4B

ISCAR SGTBU 19-6G (missing top clamp)

1" MWLNR 164D
1" Kennametal DSRNL-164

If you decide to break the items up I would be interested in one of the scissor type knurling tools
Preferably the one that does not need a set of wheels
Thanks
Paul

Back