What's new
What's new

Lathe tooling lot, D1-3 spindle

Abeship

Hot Rolled
I purchased this as part of a 10ee monarch lathe tooling lot. I didn't ever end up finding a 10ee so I never used the tooling. I am not sure which of these are for a 10ee or which are not (follower is not for monarch), I took some measurements and all chuck adapters seem to be D1-3. The smaller ones are about 5" in diameter and the larger is a little over 9" in diameter.

I'd really like to sell this all in one go without hassle of individually shipping items/ending up with some leftover. Thinking $100 for the lot + shipping (it will be a little heavy).

IMG_1023 (1).jpgIMG_1026.jpgIMG_1027.jpgIMG_1028 (1).jpgIMG_1030 (1).jpg

I purchased this as part of a 10ee monarch lathe tooling lot. I didn't ever end up finding a 10ee so I never used the tooling. I am not sure which of these are for a 10ee or which are not (follower is not for monarch), I took some measurements and all chuck adapters seem to be D1-3. The smaller ones are about 5" in diameter and the larger is a little over 9" in diameter.

I'd really like to sell this all in one go without hassle of individually shipping items/ending up with some leftover. Thinking $100 for the lot + shipping (it will be a little heavy).

View attachment 278405View attachment 278406View attachment 278407View attachment 278408View attachment 278409

A $100 for the LOT of it? Duplicates, mostly, but I'll take it. Might even be able to pick it up, depending on WHERE you are in VA?

Or I could sell YOU a spare 10EE - one is enough. I need more space and fewer projects.

1944 MG with TA and one of vettebob's new TA rods and a new anchor. Lots of tooling choices, too.

Lot of bed wear, and the MG and motor need seen to.

But at least it hasn't been cobbled to a VFD or such - and is in Northern Virginia, not Lost Angels, Kalifornikyah.

:)

Either way, if interested, use PM's email feature, go direct: [email protected]

.. or add YOUR email for use via PM - AND NOT the "Private Message" PM feature.

PM_PM box fills up so fast and often I just quit bothering to try to clear it.

A $100 for the LOT of it? Duplicates, mostly, but I'll take it. Might even be able to pick it up, depending on WHERE you are in VA?

Or I could sell YOU a spare 10EE - one is enough. I need more space and fewer projects.

1944 MG with TA and one of vettebob's new TA rods and a new anchor. Lots of tooling choices, too.

Lot of bed wear, and the MG and motor need seen to.

But at least it hasn't been cobbled to a VFD or such - and is in Northern Virginia, not Lost Angels, Kalifornikyah.

Either way, if interested, use PM's email feaure, AND NOT the "Private Message" PM feature. I KEEP my PM box full.

I knew I forgot a picture, here they are shown.

Really just trying to clear space, so yes, $100 for the lot, I'll email you.

IMG_1024 (1).jpg

Well, if it’s just too many duplicates for your collection, I will get in line as second if you decide to pass it up.

No Fine Way I'd pass that up.

Those are used, but US-threaded, not Metrifuckated, D1-3 camlock studs [1]. Fifteen of them. Annnnnnd some of my own treasure trove is MISSING them. I've been buying new from Mac-It, but sparingly.

[1] I also harbour some D1-4 goods so "even if"....

Update: Abe? Still haven't seen that email. Ring me: 703-473-7011?

Last edited:
Thermite, if you want to sell the extra dog driver kindly let me know.

Lucky7

Lucky,

Abe's been paid, I have the goods. Kindly use the PM "Send Email to" function to contact me so we can get you a D1-3 dog-driver on the way North from the South 48 to the uppa-yew-ass geo-political turf.

I don't leave space in the PM "Private Message" box. Too much like work to keep clearing it.

Back