What's new
What's new

lista cnc tool cart F/S st.louis

sam_stlouis

Cast Iron
I just bought this earlier this week. its larger then the shop made cart I have and wont fit in the same spot, no real big deal I can roll it around, and I need to make my own shelves for the 30 taper stuff I'm going to use it for, so now I'm having buyer remorse, if no one wants it ill keep it, but if someone can use it ill be happy with my shop made cart.

it is new, but has some scratches and rub marks in the paint, it was bought and returned to lista, then lista shipped it to a reseller that I bought it from, so in the process it has some scratches but it otherwise new, look at pics

comes with 2 shelves, rubber mats, 2 trays you can lift out to carry to a machine, and the main tray, all the mounting hardware and brackets, tool holders are for 50 taper, they sell holders and more trays accessories, to outfit to your needs, super nice but overkill for my home shop,

local pick up only
O'Fallon mo 63366

msc list this for 2400, with current price at 2200. weights about 200 pounds, can help load into a pickup or trailer
asking 700 or best offer, cash and carry
IMG_2352.jpgIMG_2350.jpgIMG_2351.jpgIMG_2352.jpgIMG_2349.jpgIMG_2348.jpg

Last edited:
How bout we make it
500 bucks

They seem to sell used for about 1000 on eBay, so 500 for a new one with paint scratches seems like a good deal. If no one buys it this week I'll probably sell the 50 taper holders and make some 30 taper shelves and start using it

500 bucks and its yours

Back