What's new
What's new

Looking to buy a 4 jaw chuck close to Atlanta Ga

CBlair

Diamond
I have a job coming up where I need a 10-12" dia 4 jaw chuck. I have a nice 8in but the bore is too small, I dont want to modify this chuck if I can help it and would like to get a larger one. I need a 2-1/4 bore or a little larger. I will make a mounting plate for it so as long as I can remove what ever mounting system is on this chuck it wont mater what it is.

I would like to get one within 1-2 hrs driving distance of Lawrenceville Ga which is just north of Atlanta. Also would like to keep price around $300-$350 but I can negotiate on that if the chuck is right for the job.

It may be a tall order but if anyone has a solution I would like to hear it. I have also made some contacts on Ebay and to some local shops but I wanted to try asking here as well. Thanks for any help you can offer.

Charles

I have a 10” toolmex 4jaw and a cheaper 10” but I’m not sure but I think they are both integrates d16.

Edit: the toolmex chuck is plain back 10” semi steel 4 jaw brand new. Dunno place of manufacture and it’s never been out of the original wrapping paper but it is missing the box.

Edit to add a bit more: hole diameter stated as 2.95”

Back