Looking to buy: Hardinge TM/UM base&chip tray;DON'T NEED;motor,or electrical box
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Looking to buy: Hardinge TM/UM base&chip tray;DON'T NEED;motor,or electrical box

I am looking for the base portion of a Hardinge TM/UM mill that maybe is being stripped and/or parted out?I DO NOT REQUIRE;the motor,any internal parts/hardware,or the electrical box.I'm just looking for the base up to the chip tray to use for one of my really small machines to be bolted on and use for tool storage inside the cabinet.As long as the chip tray is not cracked or broken,the base is in one piece,not terribly beat up or rusted out, and the doors aren't broken and open/close I might be interested in it.Even with just the base and chip tray,this is still going to be pretty heavy,so freight/shipping to be determined by seller.I don't know what items like this are valued at and I'm hoping(and I know this is a long shot),but I'm hoping maybe I might find someone in California or at least "closer".I have been contacted by someone so far from another forum,I've yet to hear back from him.I thought I'd try in here too.