What's new
What's new

Lots of stuff, Hardinge, Starrett, Blake, D1-8 backplate, delta toolmaker, armstrong

gregoryd

Hot Rolled
Shipping included with USPS flat rate shipping – if USPS shipping does not cover your location we will have to work something out. Claim items in the thread and PM me and I will send you a paypal payment request. Happy to answer any questions or send more pictures.

Aloris CXA toolpost. Overall nice condition except a couple of rust pits shown on the gib – should not affect operation. Last 2 I saw sold for over $300 on ebay plus shipping: $225 shipped

D1-8 Backing plate. 11.75 diameter, 1.25 thick, 1” pins. No maker mark: $100 shipped

ENCO R8 collet holders with 7 collets. Some “staining rust” but not pitted. I wiped it with some wd-40 They are 52mm long and 35mm diameter - which could make them a SYOZ 25 or RDO 35 : $100 shipped

Hardinge-Sjorgren speed chuck No 2. (I think it is for 2J – front of closer is 1.83”) Spins freely, About 10” diameter. Small handle section replaced with wood. Inside looks better than outside. I spent 30 seconds with a scotchbrite to check the closer – rust stain as shown – I think its fine: $200 shipped

(SOLD) Boxes of Starrett Last word indicators and parts. One moves smoothly, one is sticky, and one has no probe. Assume parts or repair: $60 shipped for what you see

(SOLD)Blake Co-AX indicator – FOR PARTS or REPAIR – it spins but not freely and sticks in position – I recall I put it in the Bridgeport spindle and it had a wobble to it. Owner number scribed in the side. Maybe the shaft is bent. $60 shipped

1 ½ x 8 tap. By P&W Same as south bend 9 spindles. Looks unused: $55 shipped

Surface Grinder end mill sharpening fixture – made by eagle Rock. Pin punched “F” on the side. If your name starts with “F” no extra charge: $50 shipped

Lot of Armstrong holders and lantern toolpost. Toolpost is not an antique: $85 shipped

NOS? Armstrong ¾” boring bar set and original box. Looks unused. End of box damaged, couple of cosmetic rust spots: $85 shipped

(SOLD) Delta Milwaukee Toolmaker surface grinder arbors, up to ½” wide wheel. For the 24-105 I believe. If your grinder looks like the one in the picture they fit. These are rare and an oddball Right hand thread. I made some prints many years ago and had some turned from 4140 heat treat, and then blacked with the precision brand tool black. I also added an internal thread for a harris style wheel extractor. They work so well that I don’t use the factory hub anymore. I’ll sell 3 of them for $200 delivered

Hardinge Speed Chuck
IMG_2725.jpgIMG_2726.jpgIMG_2697.jpg

Aloris CXA toolpost
IMG_2704.jpgIMG_2705.jpg

Last edited:
and more pictures - D1-8 backplate & end mill grinding fixture

Attachments

• IMG_2710.jpg
    IMG_2710.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2712.jpg
    IMG_2712.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2700.jpg
    IMG_2700.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 45
ENCO R8 collet holders with 7 collets. Some “staining rust” but not pitted. I wiped it with some wd-40: $100 shipped

Are there er32 collets or?
PM incoming

I did some measuring and internet searching. They are 52mm long and 35mm diameter - which could make them a SYOZ 25 or RDO 35 (description updated)

Lowered Prices:

.........(Pending local sale) Aloris CXA toolpost:

D1-8 Backing plate. $80 shipped

........(SOLD) ENCO R8 collet holders with 7 collets.:

Hardinge-Sjorgren speed chuck No 2. : $175 shipped

.......(Sold) 1 ½ x 8 tap: $50 shipped

.......(Spoken for - pending payment) Surface Grinder end mill sharpening fixture : $45 shipped

...... (Sold) Lot of Armstrong holders and lantern toolpost:

........(Spoken for - pending payment) NOS? Armstrong ¾” boring bar set and original box: $75 shipped

Last edited:
I will buy the end mill sharpening fixture and the Armstrong Boring Bar. Please PM me with your USPS address and I will send you a check. What size collet does the Hardinge-Sjorgren speed chuck take ? If it takes 5C collets, I will buy it as well.

Best regards-
Joe Michaels

Back