What's new
What's new

Machinery's Handbook, Paralell Clamps, Lufkin Depth Mic in Box

CWC(4)

Cast Iron
Getting rid of a few duplicate items in my shop. Sorry, no paypal. Check or m/o is fine.
Nice used (ex. libris) copy of a 19th Ed. Machinery's handbook. Came out of NH Vocational - Technical College, in Nashua NH years ago when they updated machinist library. One tight fold/crease to cover. $20. plus $4. media mail postage.
mach. handbook, clamps, depth mic 001.jpgmach. handbook, clamps, depth mic 002.jpg

Lufkin 1-3" depth mic. with rods & wrench, in original wood box. Appears as though original owner ground a bevel on the tip of the longest (3") rod, but does not effect length of the original ground face, so perfectly usable. Should ship fine in a sm. flat rate box. $25. plus $8. flat rate postage.
mach. handbook, clamps, depth mic 006.jpgmach. handbook, clamps, depth mic 007.jpgmach. handbook, clamps, depth mic 008.jpg

3 pairs of machinist parallel clamps. These pictures are added in post below.
The largest pair (5") are Lufkin. The other 2 pair (4" & 2") are US made and so marked, but no maker mark, just a model #. Various marks from use, and small grind mark on one of the larger ones but otherwise very good cond. & ready to use. Should fit in sm. flat rate box. $25. plus $8. flat rate shipping

Sorry, I've been away from the computer all afternoon.
Sale pending on the parallel clamps and Machinery's Handbook.
PM's sent.
Thanks for the interest.
CWC(4)

Michael, thanks for letting me know they arrived safely.
Can't be too careful packing, especially something with a little weight. I try and package things how I would like to receive them.
CWC(4)

ps.
Lufkin Depth mic. is still available. Thought that would be the first thing to go.

Back