What's new
What's new

Magazines

stevephillips

Plastic
I have accumulated extra Home Shop Machinist and Machinist Workshop Magazines in building my set. I have complete years of Home Shop Machinist Workshop from 2002-2018. I have complete Years of Machinist Workshop from 2006-2019. These will be very reasonably priced and I can get very inexpensive shipping thru UPS at book rates. I would like to see them go to a good home. I would also be interested in trading to lathe and mill tooling. Please PM if interested. Thanks , Steve

I have accumulated extra Home Shop Machinist and Machinist Workshop Magazines in building my set. I have complete years of Home Shop Machinist Workshop from 2002-2018. I have complete Years of Machinist Workshop from 2006-2019. These will be very reasonably priced and I can get very inexpensive shipping thru UPS at book rates. I would like to see them go to a good home. I would also be interested in trading to lathe and mill tooling. Please PM if interested. Thanks , Steve

Do you have the complete set, IIRC a full year, 6 episodes on "How to build a lawn edger" ?

Does your leg hurt?

It should, because it's being pulled.

1. Your title is too vague and therefore against the forum rules.

2. In general anything home shop related is frowned upon.

As I recall, there is a forum area on that magazine's website. You would have your best luck there.

Hmmm, I know some pro’s that read Home Shop Machinist. And Digger who sounds like he’s a pro must read it if he remembers the lawn edger series ;-)

L7

Sorry, not interested in buying the years you mention.

Hmmm, I know some pro’s that read Home Shop Machinist. And Digger who sounds like he’s a pro must read it if he remembers the lawn edger series ;-)

L7

Sorry, not interested in buying the years you mention.

Way back then....I succumbed to a qty (1) year subscription just to see what's up.
Back then it was every 2 months, and WOW !
A whole year, "to be contiuned" articles on how to build a "Lawn edger".
Nothing more than copying a bog standard design, no innovation at all.

Let subscription lapse, and have never gone back.

How much machining work doo you doo ?

Back