What's new
What's new

Maho MH 600 P accesories

john252058

Plastic
Wanted Maho MH 600 P accessories, I have the compound rotary table but would like the spiral milling attachment, slot milling head, angle head and horizontal milling attachment.

I keep an eye out for Maho attachments in general. I have not seen any of the items you are looking for on e-bay in the past 4 years (or any other lone attachments). About 4 years ago I say a high speed head up for sale in Germany (on Machine Seeker?) - but I couldn't sort out the shipping so I let it get away.

I do a bit of networking, and through one of my networks I found another machine of similar vintage to the one I already had - that machine came with a few attachments (no tooling) - including a spiral milling attachment (but most of the gears were missing). The seller would not break up the package. I ended up purchasing the entire lot and had it shipped most of the way across Canada.

The "P" machine looks much newer than my machines. I suspect you will need to purchase complete machine assemblies to get those items (and sell on whatever you decide not to keep).

Good luck. Let me know how you make out. Regards, David

Back