What's new
What's new

Mahr uMaxum II 2034201 Digital Indicator ± 0.04" Range, .00001" Resolution

newtonsapple

Hot Rolled
I have two Mahr uMaxum II 2034201 Digital Indicators. These are new in box. See the attached image for full specs.

3/8th stem
± 0.04" Range
.00001" Resolution

$240 each, shipped. Payment via Paypal or Check.

Post here and then PM contact info.

Mahr.jpg

Definitely usable for information sub tenths. It ultimately depends what you mean by "usable" to sub-tenths resolution. I haven't used this model, but have used the similar resolution digital millimess that I think are no longer made. The world of sub tenths measurement is challenging and full of trickery (dust, temps, stiffness, rocking, etc) that can lead in the wrong direction.

When you are dealing with +/-.0001" tolerances, these are an good choice given the +/-.00005" error limit with a +/-.020" range. That is twice as good as the more common .00005" resolution digital indicator. These are really best used as a comparator to look at variation vs a high accuracy standard. So these are good for use to measure variation and in tools like snap and bore gages.

Let me know you have any questions at all, happy to dig into things.

Received in good condition, very well packed, and promptly sent to post office.

Sat is some east coast Post Office warehouses for about a week, then finally sent west...
Address was clear, no idea why it sat there, but it is here now.

Received in good condition, very well packed, and promptly sent to post office.

Sat is some east coast Post Office warehouses for about a week, then finally sent west...
Address was clear, no idea why it sat there, but it is here now.

Good to hear everything arrived as expected even if delayed. All of the shipping services seam to be struggling still. I had a FedEx freight shipment that is normally 3 days, take 10. It sat in NY for 3 days and the at the location 5 miles from the destination for 3 days.

Did these both sell? I have 2 NOS Federal gages that look identical except for the name, with .00002 resolution. If there's interest, I'll make a new post.
183060d1477528992-f-s-good-stuff-cheap-thinning-hoard-dsc08767.jpg

Both gages I had did sell.

I am not familiar if there were any changes between the umaxum and umaxum II other than the Mahr name ending up on them.

Back