What's new
What's new

Maual needed for Supermax LE-1338 Lathe

HokieMachinist

Plastic
I've been looking for years. Even found a couple people selling the lathe, with a manual, but could never convince them to take the trouble and get me a copy. I even offered nice payment.

Regardless, I am still looking for a manual and exploded assembly for the lathe.

A Supermax LE-1338.

Thanks so much.

I've been looking for years. Even found a couple people selling the lathe, with a manual, but could never convince them to take the trouble and get me a copy. I even offered nice payment.

Regardless, I am still looking for a manual and exploded assembly for the lathe.

A Supermax LE-1338.

Thanks so much.

I was wondering if you ever tracked down a manual? I'm in a similar predicament and have been looking all over.

I have an extra manual. I also have a machine that I am scrapping. Cracked bed..... if you need parts, let me know. I have fully restored the tail stock, apron minus the lead screw, and many others.

I have an extra manual. I also have a machine that I am scrapping. Cracked bed..... if you need parts, let me know. I have fully restored the tail stock, apron minus the lead screw, and many others.

You still the manual? let me know the price and payment method. thank you

Back