What's new
What's new

Microbore DeVlieg NMTB40 Boring Bar Set

mTeryk

Hot Rolled
This is another auction from our community college. We no longer have a machine that these fit so needs to go. Realize the market is pretty small with the NMTB40 taper on these but for the right person they could come in really handy.

Item is in Albany Oregon. Starting bid is $50. We can't ship but can hold them for a bit till the buyer can arrange a pickup.

Public Surplus: Auction #2322025

-Teryk

IMG_20190306_180810770-L.jpg

IMG_20190306_180818792-L.jpg

I'm glad you are mentioning the actual auction listing in these more recent postings. If memory serves, I was never able to find where a Cincinnati #2 work head went on auction (September last year?), and I would have bid on that.

As for these boring bars, the market may be small, but these are good tools as long as the supply of cartridges holds out. I have an accumulation, not a nice set, about twice as large picked up from eBay, including a bunch of oddball specials obviously made for specific operations on specific parts.

I'm glad you are mentioning the actual auction listing in these more recent postings. If memory serves, I was never able to find where a Cincinnati #2 work head went on auction (September last year?), and I would have bid on that.

As for these boring bars, the market may be small, but these are good tools as long as the supply of cartridges holds out. I have an accumulation, not a nice set, about twice as large picked up from eBay, including a bunch of oddball specials obviously made for specific operations on specific parts.

Sorry about that. It's been super crazy around the shop and I forgot to come back and post those here. Wish I had as we might have gotten more for it.

Also, turns out the boring bar set is already sold so this auction was just cancelled. Like I said been crazy around here. :-/

Teryk

Could you pick up and ship the boring bars (for a fee)? If so, how much? Just your fee, shipping paid separate.

Could you pick up and ship the boring bars (for a fee)? If so, how much? Just your fee, shipping paid separate.

At this point I've got to say not likely. I am totally swamped right now. To get things to you safely I'd have to wrap each tool individually and then either strap the box to a pallet or make a crate it. If it were the difference between them selling vs not selling, I'd be more inclined but there's a bid on them right now. Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Teryk

Thanks for the heads up on this set, I won the auction. My father lives about 4-5 miles from the community college in albany so he offered to pick it up for me.

Back