What's new
What's new

Milwaukee model K universal dividing head K-T 12"

Scottytheaxe

Plastic
Looking to sell two of these. Other than the handles missing they appear to be intact.
They both rotate smooth and pivot on their axis easily (two hands) the bore is a 50 taper (CAT50) message me with your email and I can send pics. They are located in central Wisconsin looking for $1200 each
http://vintagemachinery.org/pubs/detail.aspx?id=6527

Last edited:
Good luck with the above pitch.

To be more successful actual photos of the items you're selling will help. The link is to the manual for K&T dividing heads, and while interesting and informative, is not actually what you're selling.

Also, as a flying guess, your asking price sounds pretty ambitious, particularly with your note of the handles being missing. I know it's a cause for crying and wringing of hands, but older machines rarely get the money one might think they deserve. Partly that is a matter of perception and proportion. I can buy a reasonable used lathe for what you're asking for a single dividing head. And I bought a K&T horizontal at auction for $80 with a small dividing head mounted on the table. That doesn't always happen, but it says something about the demand for older used machines, particularly machines that can't be engaged every day in generating income.

I once sold a 14" Mod K for 500 as it was just too big for any of my machines.. It was missing the foot stock but had a chuck and one hole plate.. It was the older type with metal handles and in really nice shape.. I paid 150 plus shipping on ebay ....

I later got a 10" model K in nice shape except for the crappy plastic handles which I had to make from stainless to replace and gave 600 for it.. It had no chuck just one hole plate, the dog driver, center, and the correct foot stock..... Ebay has some for outrageous prices as usual... They stay on ebay for a long time...Cheers; Ramsay 1:)

Back