What's new
What's new

Lyndex 5C Metric Collets

Rogue_Machinist

Hot Rolled
I have 5 Metric 5c Collets for sale. In 15,21,23,24 and 25MM. I dont use them and and likely never will. Asking $85 for all 5 and will offer free domestic shipping. International shipping will be actual cost. Paypal only.

20181113_174107.jpg

So far, a non happening. USPS says it got to Houston 2 December, but seem unable / disinterested in getting it delivered.

Yeah USPS has a problem this year it seems. Didnt hire additional people to help with demand. I tried to call them and was on hold for over 90 minutes and then got hung up on.

There was a article in our local paper that the USPS had done a deal with Amazon to deliver packages in the mornings. Now my mail get to my house after dark. It used to arrive about 1:00 p.m.

JH

There was a article in our local paper that the USPS had done a deal with Amazon to deliver packages in the mornings. Now my mail get to my house after dark. It used to arrive about 1:00 p.m.

JH

Nah in this case its been sitting in the second houston post office Since December 2nd and hasnt updated since. The USPS did post a note on the tracking saying your package will arrive later than expected. So im thinking they either lost it or they have some major back log of mail because of the Holiday volume. Definitely not happy with the USPS at this point. They didnt seem to hire any help for the season, knowing full well their volume increases massively.

"Arrived at the North Houston Distribution Center 6:57 AM 10 December" - wonder how it took 8 days for that to happen? Arrived in Houston 2 December !

On Edit :

24 more hours gone - I wonder if it will be another week:D

Last edited:
Funny part is Jack's I.D. Mics - sent a week later from Ohio, got delivered this AM by our regular USPS gal - big flat rate shirt box style

No muss, no fuss, no multiple updates

ON EDIT:

Noon Update 11 December - same exact thing they were using last week:D

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Last edited:
Magic - it departed the same facility twice

Your item departed our NORTH HOUSTON TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER destination facility on December 11, 2018 at 7:35 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination

Your item departed our USPS facility in NORTH HOUSTON TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 12, 2018 at 6:37 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

ON EDIT.............

Wow! three departures of the same item from the same facility. Sounds like the same bunch that would rather look at their "device" than drive the car

Your item departed our USPS facility in NORTH HOUSTON TX DISTRIBUTION CENTER on December 12, 2018 at 7:18 am. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Westerly (and thru the recent snowstorms) involves the jet stream.

UsPS is cutting back on how many carrier pigeons they attach to each box....:skep:

And it looks like some got a wee dizzy ....:crazy:

Here's my latest purchase.

On the truck today (12/14/2018).

Expected delivery 1/2/2019.
Delivery20181214.jpg

19 days to make it from a post office three miles up the road.

Steve

Back