What's new
What's new

Monarch 10ee Chucks, Buck, Horton, Cushman made D1-3 plate (6-jaw, 3-jaw, 4-jaw)

nobrakese28

Cast Iron
Thinning my heard, so the following is for sale.

1) Buck Solid-Jaw Set-Tru. large diameter set up, 8" 6-jaw chuck, $350 OBO (cheapest unit on eBay is 400)

2)Buck Solid-Jaw Set-Tru,small diameter set up, 8" 6-jaw chuck, $350 OBO (cheapest unit on eBay is 400)

But both and save

3) Buck Solid-Jaw Set-Tru 6" 3-Jaw, with a set extra of haw (large diameter grip) $250

4) Horton 8" 4-jaw independent, direct mount $250

5) Cushman 6' 4-jaw independent, direct mount $150, one screw has more play than others, but draws jaw in and out as it should

Shipping will be true cost, I build the box, you pay for shipping and send me the label. No funny business, you pay true shipping cost.

-Marco

IMG-0249.jpg
IMG-0250.jpg
IMG-0251.jpg
IMG-0252.jpg

Thinning my heard, so the following is for sale.

1) Buck Solid-Jaw Set-Tru. large diameter set up, 8" 6-jaw chuck, $350 OBO (cheapest unit on eBay is 400)

2)Buck Solid-Jaw Set-Tru,small diameter set up, 8" 6-jaw chuck, $350 OBO (cheapest unit on eBay is 400)
You know those are just ID jaws and OD jaws, you can just swap them out, don't have to change the entire chuck. You can even use two-piece jaws in the same chuck, with soft tops and pie jaws and everything.

One chuck, multiple jaws, it's a cool system.

You know those are just ID jaws and OD jaws, you can just swap them out, don't have to change the entire chuck. You can even use two-piece jaws in the same chuck, with soft tops and pie jaws and everything.

It's an outrageous waste of TIME "system". "Hobby shop" included, given how long decent chucks last, longer-yet in multiples sharing the workload and backing-up any failures - or just work that must be asided for a priority, but that you'd not yet wish to remove.

Where have YOU been? And what part of "Monarch" or "D1" mount did you miss?

My stable is mostly "twins". Single-piece jaws. One set up one direction, its twin the reverse.

Change the whole chuck before you can even HALF way unbolt or reverse even ONE jaw ...let alone four or six.

Last edited:

If I had the second set of jaws for each chuck I would have listed them, I do not. So you can't swap what you don't have. Its best to buy the chucks as a set.

I agree with Thermite.

I rec'd the 4 jaw chucks today. Excellent packaging. He built a mini-crate that was screwed shut along with some padding inside the crate. The postal department could have thrown it around (and they did) without causing damage. The issues with the small 4 jaw were accurately described prior to sale. I haven't checked the pins and mounted the chuck on the lathe yet, but I don't doubt it will all be fine.

Back