What's new
What's new

Moore Jig bore tool holders, chucks, boring heads

gregoryd

Hot Rolled
$400 shipped anywhere USPS flat rate goes. Anywhere else we will have to investigate.

Selling for my neighbor who has had them sitting on the shelf in an unheated garage for the better part of 30 years. There was some rust on them from condensation that I cleaned with 30 seconds on the bench grinder wire wheel so I could see what condition they were in. Look at the pictures – some have just staining, others have light pits on the tapers. I did not touch the tool holding bores so as not to hide anything. It looks like very light surface rust that would wipe off – but happy to try to get better pictures if wanted.

All the boring heads and chucks move free – probably even better with some WD-40 (but I wanted to keep everything dry for accurate pictures)

11 holders total and the 2 wood blocks. 2 are Critereon boring heads, one is a Chandler-Dublex boring head?, and one that is a boring head, but it kinda kicks the tool on an angle. If you are looking at these you know more about them than I do.

IMG_3106.jpgIMG_3110.jpgIMG_3109.jpgIMG_3108.jpgIMG_3107.jpg[
Post your intent and send me a PM.

Price drop again to $275

The boring heads take a 3/8 tool.

The end mill holders are 3/8, 1/2", 5/8", and a 0.760" which I'm told is a special moore drill shank size.

Back