What's new
What's new

Multiple items for sale

leeko

Stainless
Edit: link added

Cleaning out the shop, lots of tools and accessories I have no use for anymore, or thought I'd need but have changed direction. Everything seems to be in working order unless otherwise noted, but most of this stuff has not been used by me.

A few photos attached here, more on the Google drive link. Feel free to ask questions or for more photos if needed.

I've tried to price things appropriately. If pricing is out of line for something, feel free to let me know.

For the smaller items, I can ship if it'll fit in a USPS flat rate box. I'd don't want to deal with shipping the larger stuff, sorry. Items are located in Chicago IL.

Google Photos link: To Sell - Google Photos

Please note interest in items here in this thread, then we can work out details by PM. PayPal is preferred, or cash at pickup.

Thanks for looking

- Versamill and accessories including grinding head, additional casting for grinding head, (edit: lathe dividing head attachment no longer available). Motor squeals, I think it just needs fan casing straightened out but can't tell what the bearings sound like. For some reason I can't locate the pictures I took of this, but will update the post when I can get back over there. It's otherwise in very nice condition. Edited price: $650

- Bridgeport brand right angle head, overarm support and 2 (well used) R8 arbors. $450

- Cincinatti dividing head and (non-original but nice) beefy tailstock. $300

- Hardinge lathe turret. Seems in good shape, just dirty. $200

- Cincinatti #2 tool and cutter grinder heavy duty grinding workheads x4. Good shape. $200 each, less if someone wants multiple.

- Doall cylindrical grinding attachment w/sine plate. Absent tailstock. I intended to make a simple tailstock, then I found a T&CG. $200

- Bridgeport 12" rotary table. A few minor scars on table. Nice and tight, 0.007" backlash. $200

- Kaiser 50 taper tool presetter. Needs cleaned. $150

- MT3 Workhead for Taiwanese T&CG. $150

- Heinrich Cross drilling jig. $125

- Dorian CA 880 series grooving threading toolholder. $100

- L1 faceplate. $75

- L00 faceplate x2. $50ea

guard for Powermatic 90 wood lathe. $75

- Cincinatti #2 radius grinding fixture - one part missing. $75

- Cincinatti form relieving fixture - one part missing. $75

50 taper horizontal milling arbors, various sizes
$50 with no nut or spacers
$75 with nut, no spacers

- Unmarked CA toolholder. $25

- unmarked other qctp (Dickson?) holder. $25

$50 - HSK63F calibration tool - new in box

- Shaft vise. Small chip out of one jaw. $40

- Steady rests x3 - $75ea

Thanks everyone

Lee
a2228df4397b5e8ef4d733a2f8f5170e.jpg
18fd1b0376141dc7d1cedd1f98d8de10.jpg
8a10b2615d6e93de9af2ea7b7a368a98.jpg
1509cc38bfd8ab9da6823be2ecccfc71.jpg
32eb4365362f07b6ca5177e19a01a651.jpg
624bd07187002acff09b08600c530b07.jpg
b50b48fe6cfc15630a1a9edaa6f6a2c2.jpg
b72dd879ee6d45540e49c54599dd29ed.jpg
b7807f3153076918493653ea67d006dc.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Great!

But, I see your location is NH. The fixture is a little bigger than I'd like to ship. Would you be able to make arrangements for pickup?

Lee

Damn, just realized I posted this in the "machinery for sale" forum - is there any way to move to the tooling for sale forum?

I'll take the radius grinding fixture if it doesn't work out with the first respondent. I can arrange shipping from my end if that helps.
Thanks.
Let me know and I will pm for details.

No kidding.... There's more too - a bunch of things that I don't have pictures of, are currently buried in storage or I can't remember enough details of to post....

Example: a halfway restored South Bend 11" lathe, that I'll likely never get around to finishing but isn't in a position where it could be removed without a lot of reshuffling....

I'll take the radius grinding fixture if it doesn't work out with the first respondent. I can arrange shipping from my end if that helps.
Thanks.
Let me know and I will pm for details.
Hi Gus

Sorry, but I really don't want to ship larger items. For a $75 sale, it's not worth my time to figure out crating etc. I'm not trying to be difficult, I just don't have the time for that.

Lee

That would work!
I haven't heard back from mrcncguy yet, but if he doesn't take it, I'll shoot you a PM

Thanks!

Interested in the indexer that fits into a lathe spindle. If the other guy doesn't take it I am interested in the Heinrich cross hole jig.

Hi Millwrong,

Yes, it should fit. Pretty sure the extension rod unscrews and separates. Shoot me a pm with your details, thanks

Hi Illinoyance,

Ack, sorry - the lathe spindle divider/indexer wasn't supposed to be in the listing. Intend to keep that for myself, if I can make it work. If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know.

I've reduced the price of the Versamill to reflect that.

Sorry!

Lee

Back