What's new
What's new

Multiton Jr machinery skates

I think those are the Junior 'S' as they have the swivel tops. I've got the same set, they're pretty good stuff and 3 or 4 (heck, even 2) would have plenty of capacity for any of the machines I've got. I paid less for mine but I didn't get the metal box. I did however get the steering arm and mine are in basically new condition.

I think those are the Junior 'S' as they have the swivel tops. I've got the same set, they're pretty good stuff and 3 or 4 (heck, even 2) would have plenty of capacity for any of the machines I've got. I paid less for mine but I didn't get the metal box. I did however get the steering arm and mine are in basically new condition.
Thank you for sharing. Does your steering arm look exactly like this: MultiTon equipment skate set with case, including for skates, two handles and four pad sets. ? How long is it when assembled, 48"? I'll need to make one.

Thank you.

Mike

Yes. I'm not sure on the length, I can check it later today. I forgot that mine also came with a couple pairs of these little connectors for connecting skates together.

mark3s-kit.jpg

GLWS

In certain circles I think you could get 250 bucks for the wicked cool box

I am always casually on the lookout for moving skates as I figure they would come in handy.

The drive to pickup would be a killer tho.........

Yes. I'm not sure on the length, I can check it later today. I forgot that mine also came with a couple pairs of these little connectors for connecting skates together.

View attachment 321701
Great, thank you. If you have a chance to make a few photos of the business end, I'd appreciate it. I just want to see the profile of the catching portion. Something tells me that it's not just a round pipe with a slot cut along its length. And I wonder if the slot lays flat on the floor when the handle lays slot down (if looked at from the side).

I think it was clear as mud, so I'm attaching a sketch. :)

Attachments

• Skid handle.jpg
    Skid handle.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 31
Mike, I don't have the T-handle, just a length of pipe in the steering arm. It is 48" long. Here is a better close up image of the cast part of the steering arm - it looks to be identical to the one in the auction photos mentioned above.

20210524_202838.jpg

Back