What's new
What's new

WTB K&T support

kpotter

Diamond
I am looking for the support that attaches to the knee from the overarms I have a 2h and have been looking for a while I am trying to get all the accesories for a K&T but this one has aluded me any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks Kevin Potter

No,I don't have the O/A support you're looking for but there is an O/A support on eBay right now.

item#290208522741
Look under Equipment Specific Tooling;Milling
6 days to go and no bids yet.
I find the description somewhat vague but you never know.It appears to be the outboard support and it looks like a "B" style.

I emailed the seller, And he said the large wholes are 4 1/4" so I can't use it.

But it I could get it for .99 I guess I could cut it up to fix one of mine....Na I wouldn't do that....

KT parts

I had a KT 2 hl with universal saddle and scrapped it. I kept the overarm to knee support brace and the overarm to spindle holders (1 for 7/8" shaft, and 1 for 1-1/4" shaft). My machine was a war finish #2 hL built in 1943. It weighed around 3500 lbs and had a 3 HP motor. I don't have much spare time these days but might sell the parts if it is worth my time. Does this sound like the right stuff for your machine?
Brock

2HL is the smaller, more compact "H" with 2 7/8" OD over arms. Stuff from it will not fit 2H or 2CH, both of which have 3 5/8" OD overarms. Don't know about the knee brace, but I expect the 2HL top of knee is smaller than the 2H / 2CH

Back