What's new
What's new

Newall DP8 parts FS

Chris W

Cast Iron
I have a Newall DP 8 3 axis readout display and digital sending unit for sale. There is a problem in the display that causes it to read ABS or 1/2 Ax? no matter which button is pushed. The X,Y,Z would still read correctly when the scales were connected. I figure there is someone out there that might be able to fix this or use it for parts. No scales.
How does $50 plus shipping sound?IMG_2063.jpgIMG_2062.jpg
PM me for info.
Chris

i'm unfamiliar with the 3 axis dp8 and the connector style, ie, is there just the single plug that comes up from the sending unit like my 2 axis dp8 or is there individual plugs for each axis like the older topaz, etc? i can use it for sure, if the connector style matches mine

also, have you reached out to Newall? they are pretty damn helpful and have a pretty awesome trade in program as well that you could probably take advantage of

thanks

This has the single connector in the back of the display and the scales plug into the digital sending unit with the round connectors.
Newall replaced this display about 10 years ago even though it was out of warranty at the time. They no longer support this model so I replaced with it with a DP700 using my original scales and a set of cable adapters.

Back