What's new
What's new

Nikken HA50-T45 tool holders 50 taper quick change

mjk

Titanium
Nikken HA50-T45 tool holders

I'm reposting instead of editing an older post that included collets that have been sold

Almost 20 years ago I jumped on a "deal" on the bay for some quick change tool holders, style unknown.
At the time I had just converted my mill to a 300 series kwik switch....and all the systems are compatible ...right?
Needless to say upon receiving the heavy box and unpacking, nothing fit.
The listing hadn't mentioned a style and it wasn't worth the fight, they've sat in different parts of the shop until I moved last July.
Now they need a new home.

My thoughts on how they could be used efficiently.
If you need to drill a hole w/mt4 drill you could quickly step up from mt2 > mt3 size without r/r the drawbar

Here's what I have
(1) Nikken HA50-T45 "master". The lock ring has obviously been repaired but turns and locks smoothly (confirmed 1-8 thread)
(1) MT2 holder to fit above good used condition
(1) MT3 holder to fit above good used condition
(1) MT4 holder to fit above good used condition
(1) shell mill holder 2" hub w/lock screw to fit above good used condition
(1) DT45-6 drill chuck arbor to fit above JT6? drill chuck taper is rough
0926170837_Burst01.jpg0926170837c_Burst01.jpg0926170837d_Burst01.jpg0926170838_Burst01.jpg0926170838a_Burst01.jpg

and to go with it a freak of machining nature

A Clarkson Autolock 50 taper collet holder w/1/4" collet (confirmed 1-8 thread)
If nothing more its a great conversation piece
"top" of collet is threaded and the body of the holder has a pointed center for centering the cutting tool.

$75.00 shipped USPS Flat Rate

Paypal

post interest and pm for payment details

Thanks

Mike

see 2nd related post for additional pics http://www.practicalmachinist.com/v...kken-ha50-t45-tool-holders-part2-pics-340577/

Last edited:
Sending back to the top..again

Nobody need to drill holes with MT-2,3 or 4 tooling on a NMTB-50 taper machine/spindle?

Make me a reasonable offer if you can use these

Dam at that price I might be interested just for the ability to change out drill bit faster. Could you get a weight on them or check to see what it would cost to send them flat rate to 59482. That's in frozen Montana.

Back