What's new
What's new

old machinery literature forsale $8 ea

crrmeyer

Stainless
I ended up with a bunch of older machinery brochures and an estate sale in an old house. This is some small fraction of them. I thought I would see if there was any interest in them here as an alternative to going to ebay. They are in OK shape with further comments as noted. The previous owner did make some notations in some of them (such as price or who the distributor was).

$8 each plus shipping. Shipping most likely by USPS first class mail unless there is a cheaper method.

1. Hauser Machine Tool Corp brochure, 8 pages, missing staples, shows the Hauser Jig Grinding Machine, jig boring machines, optical microscopes, Pivot polishing machines, profile projectors, & optical hardness testers. No date

2. Cosa precision machine tools, about 32 pages, from around 1968 (judging from the one page ad glued to the first page), Shows machines like
- Deckel universal mills, pantographs, pantograph die sinking machines, jig bores, and universal grinders
- Esco swiss coil fed corming, turning, and cutoff machines
- Fortuna ME grinders
- IWK transfer press
- Koepfer gear hobbers
- Schulze and Naumann roller shears (41’ capacity - wow)
- Studer grinders

3. Fehlmann P18 coordinate drilling boring milling machine.12 pages + 1965 price list. Also separate precision compound tables (SPI tooing Division) , 1966, 4 pages plus price list. Also shows the P18 coordinate drilling boring milling machine.

4. Mitui Seiki jig bore literature. 5 different brochures covering the optical jig bore #0, #1C, #3, #5a (18 pages total) mid 1960’s vintage

5. Henri Hauser jig boring machine 2 BA, 12 pages + price sheet from 1965

6. Matheys jig boring and high precision vertical toolroom milling machines notice 459E , 16 pages, nice color brochure but there is a tear at the bottom 2” of the seam, probably 1959 or a bit later vintage

7. Newall model 1520 precision jig borers, very detailed, 18 pages, 1959

8. Omega #3 optical jig borer, 8 pages + 1970 price sheet, Also Omega #1 brochure 8 pages but coming apart with price sheet

9. Manex optical jig borer and jig grinder, two 4 page leaflets and a few other pages of correspondence with more detailed info.

10. Linley jig boring machine literature, one 2 page and two 6 page brochures with 1969 price list.

11. Hauser Machines general catalog, 12 pages, shows jig bores, optical measuring machines, jig grinders, circular tables, profile projectors, hardness testers. 1964 vintage. Also included is a Hauser 3S swiss jig grinder brochure, 4 pages

12. SIP Societe Genevoise D’Instruments De Physique jig bores and measuring apparatus, missing stapes, 6 pages

13. Perin swiss high precision optical jig bore machine AV2, 8 pages. Also Perin swiss high precision optical jig bore machine AV3, 8 pages.

I would be very interested in any K&T milling machine stuff that you come across, especially price lists. Let me know when you get to it. Thanks!

Hi, I'm interested in
6. Matheys jig boring and high precision vertical toolroom milling machines notice 459E , 16 pages, nice color brochure but there is a tear at the bottom 2” of the seam, probably 1959 or a bit later vintage

Please, how to get it?

Yours, jan

Jan & W_Higgens:

The stack of literature from the estate sale was sold to fellow Practical Machinist member SIP6A, so you might e-mail him to see if he still has it and wants to sell.

Thanks

Hi Sip6A I've read you bought all the old machinery literature from crrmayer .....

Would you like to sell the Hauser's ?

Thanks and Regards

Back