What's new
What's new

Optical Comparator: OGP Opticom Qualifier 14B for parts

jariou

Cast Iron
I have an OGP Contour Projector, (Optical Comparator) with Mitutoyo digital scales.

I got this in an online auction a bit more than a year ago I think. It was a lot larger than I expected, it is very heavy and it is very awkward to move around.

I don't really have room for it so I have started taking it apart and thought I would offer them here. As far as I know, all parts are there, except for a specific lens that I found was broken.

If someone here has this same machine or a similar one and looking for parts, let me know here or with a PM.

OpticomQualifier14B.JPG

Jacques

Can you send me a picture of the back inside of the machine, I bought one of these but it’s missing a part above the cradle behind the screen

You may have noticed that my message was like 4 years ago. It is now in parts in various locations in my shop and I have started throwing some away, so I am not optimistic.

But if you can take a picture and point to where you are missing something, I can look and see if I may have it. But again, I am not optimistic!

Back