What's new
What's new

OT anyone got 4 Honda "comstar" wheels?

I am trying to source 4 Honda motorcycle wheels. I need the old "comstar" type. They were an aluminum rim with stamped steel segments riveted to a flange on the inside of the rim and bolted to the hub. I am quoting a job and the big ? is weather I can find some wheels or figure out an alternative. Need 4 the same size or 2 and 2. Year does not matter as they will never go back on a motorcycle again.

Sounds like maybe the same dude that contacted me over the Milltronics boards I was looking for.

Joined to respond, had pics of the wrong company's stuff, then immediately managed to find the right thing, once given the part number.

It smelled, I bailed.

I suspect that there are a few fellas tracking this site for stuff that is 'wanted' to try to screw folks over.

Best to be aware!

Sounds like maybe the same dude that contacted me over the Milltronics boards I was looking for.

Joined to respond, had pics of the wrong company's stuff, then immediately managed to find the right thing, once given the part number.

It smelled, I bailed.

I suspect that there are a few fellas tracking this site for stuff that is 'wanted' to try to screw folks over.

Best to be aware!

No worry boys, I got 4 in 2016 when I posted this.

Back