What's new
What's new

Pictures

Mebfab

Diamond
About pictures,

First, while not required it would greatly help you make the sale as well as just make your life easier.

Second, if you cant get them to go through, submit the ad. Then put up a reply with the pictures. It often wont work on a new post for some software reason.

What about posting pictures from a mobile device? I see no option on the mobile version.

About pictures,

First, while not required it would greatly help you make the sale as well as just make your life easier.

Second, if you cant get them to go through, submit the ad. Then put up a reply with the pictures. It often wont work on a new post for some software reason.
I tried to post one picture in my comment but it was too big, just using a simple ipad and the pictures are too big for this site, might want to let us peons know exactly what this site allows without going to PC and microsoft editing programs. Help make it easy
Thanks

I tried to post one picture in my comment but it was too big, just using a simple ipad and the pictures are too big for this site, might want to let us peons know exactly what this site allows without going to PC and microsoft editing programs. Help make it easy
Thanks

It was 15MB. I just tried one at 6.7MB and it didn't go through. Hang tight, I'll see what's up.

Just testing, here is a 1.7 and 4 mb photo,from iphone, looks like it will accept it now

Attachments

• 1B878C23-EEBB-41C8-9EE7-8BB662671B87.jpeg
    1B878C23-EEBB-41C8-9EE7-8BB662671B87.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • FF8320A0-1722-4865-95DD-09FAE4B01F1C.jpeg
    FF8320A0-1722-4865-95DD-09FAE4B01F1C.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 7
It seems to be ok now? I thought it might be because of apples HEIC picture format because this size photos were getting rejected before?
Thanks for the follow up

It seems to be ok now? I thought it might be because of apples HEIC picture format because this size photos were getting rejected before?
Thanks for the follow up

I had to get admin to look into it and correct some sort of technical problem with attachment sizes again. Not sure why, they didn't say.

Back