What's new
What's new

Precision Rip Fence

yachtsmanbill

Aluminum
For Sale, is a very nice Walker Turner "Driver" series precision rip fence for a smaller table saw. On a scale of 1-100 this one ranks about a 95. Theres a minor scuff on the hardwood faced piece that bolts onto the fence. Other than that its perfect. $50.00 plus shipping from 54241.
Contact me direct at [email protected] for current pictures and description. This is a file photo. My fence is MUCH nicer! Thanks, Bill

Vintage-Walker-Turner-Driver-Line-Fence-and-Rail-From-10-In-Table-Saw-02-mz.jpg

DSCN3845.jpg

Here's some pics guys. Ive also sent a few out to email responders. Im sure you guys know what a screaming deal 50.00 plus shipping is for this. Its exactly how I recieved it 5 years ago and have never used it myself. I bought it to make a resaw fence for my 14" Delt band saw. I just went in a different direction with that project. Id like to do a paypal deal for friends and family on this AFTER a shipping price has been established.
If you can look at yourself in the mirror and sleep with a clean conscience at night, Ill get the shipping cost AND ship it and invoice you the total in good faith. Bill at 54241

z115.jpg

Attachments

• z116.jpg
    z116.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 127
  • z117.jpg
    z117.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 151
  • z118.jpg
    z118.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 143
  • z119.jpg
    z119.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 122
So I guess I overpaid for this guy... Due to some responders, I can do the 50.00 to INCLUDE shipping. Special measurements for fit-up on request! If no one wants it, I'll keep the exquisite knurled knobs and hardware for "the pile". Bill

Back