Precision Rip Fence
Close
Login to Your Account
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default Precision Rip Fence

For Sale, is a very nice Walker Turner "Driver" series precision rip fence for a smaller table saw. On a scale of 1-100 this one ranks about a 95. Theres a minor scuff on the hardwood faced piece that bolts onto the fence. Other than that its perfect. $50.00 plus shipping from 54241.
    Contact me direct at [email protected] for current pictures and description. This is a file photo. My fence is MUCH nicer! Thanks, Bill

vintage-walker-turner-driver-line-fence-rail-10-table-saw-02-mz.jpg

dscn3845.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

email sent

-Marty-

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Due to the overwhelming responses Ive received, I will be posting pictures here this afternoon. Thanks for all the replies fellas, and girl!

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Here's some pics guys. Ive also sent a few out to email responders. Im sure you guys know what a screaming deal 50.00 plus shipping is for this. Its exactly how I recieved it 5 years ago and have never used it myself. I bought it to make a resaw fence for my 14" Delt band saw. I just went in a different direction with that project. Id like to do a paypal deal for friends and family on this AFTER a shipping price has been established.
    If you can look at yourself in the mirror and sleep with a clean conscience at night, Ill get the shipping cost AND ship it and invoice you the total in good faith. Bill at 54241

z115.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z116.jpg   z117.jpg   z118.jpg   z119.jpg  

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

So I guess I overpaid for this guy... Due to some responders, I can do the 50.00 to INCLUDE shipping. Special measurements for fit-up on request! If no one wants it, I'll keep the exquisite knurled knobs and hardware for "the pile". Bill