What's new
What's new

Precision vices, inspection stand, holdowns, sinebar,etc --FOR SALE

tommy1010

Stainless
This equipment was from a tool and die maker who passed years ago. It has been taking up space in my tool box for years and not being used. Since I don't have a surface grinder anymore I really don't need this type of equipment. I know it can be used for other stuff but I have plenty of vices to cover whatever I need to do at this point in life. Take a look at the pics. This stuff is one lot. Everything shown in the pics goes together. I will not separate. The fellow had the stuff marked so his nickname is on most of the stuff. The sine bar end is removable. The precision in this stuff is incredible. When you open the vice jaws you can feel and see the precision. The dial gage needs a crystal. It reads in .0001. This stuff is perfect for the newbie or home machinist playing in the basement. I will ship it safely in a large USPS flat rate box. Or you can pick it up at my home. Cost for it all is $200.00 plus $22.00 shipping. Paypal, check or money order. You Choose. PM me with any questions. Reply to the post and PM me if you want the stuff. First come first served. Thanks.

100_1409.jpg100_1410.jpg100_1411.jpg100_1412.jpg100_1413.jpg

Wow, I cut that one close, I looked at the pictures and then came back and posted like 15 minutes later.

Well I lost a compressor at auction today that was previously offered to me for lot less than it went for. I dragged my feet for a month before deciding I wanted it and by that time they sent to auction.

Hopefully this one works out.

Wow, I cut that one close, I looked at the pictures and then came back and posted like 15 minutes later.

Well I lost a compressor at auction today that was previously offered to me for lot less than it went for. I dragged my feet for a month before deciding I wanted it and by that time they sent to auction.

Hopefully this one works out.

Buying on impulse can be a vice in itself.

Cautiously venturing back to this thread.

The packaging job was impeccable. He made a custom wooden box to make sure everything came through perfectly. The box will be saved for any future, heavy USPS shipment. I had a helper to make sure I opened it right. I don't have time to check here often enough to have much chance with any of the nice and very reasonably priced items Tommy has been offering. I appreciate this lot.

IMG_5748.jpg

The sine bar and angle plate marked "RAY" are excellent. The two screw vises are indeed very nice as well, with absolutely minimal jaw play.

I am curious what the indicator stand was set up for? There is an assembly on the bottom side.
IMG_5762.jpg

IMG_5763.jpg

I also don't recognize what this is. It is an adjustable stop of some sort.

IMG_5764.jpg

That screws to the front side of one of those v plates I gave you. I think the one with the spring loaded holder. How it was used is beyond me at this point. Glad they made it safely.

Back