What's new
What's new

Premium Quality *USA MADE* Cutting Tools - Baystate Tool Supply

Brad Colby

Banned
Just a note to all on this great website......If you are looking for Premium Quality American Made Cutting Tools at incredible pricing, please visit our new website at www.baystatetoolsupply.com . We stock over 10,000 *USA MADE* Solid Carbide, High Speed Steel and Cobalt Cutting Tools. We are based out of Massachusetts and ship UPS 2nd Day Air at UPS Ground Prices to our USA Customers outside of the New England Region. We offer many High Performance and General Purpose Tools for your toughest applications. Please take a minute to check out our website and let me know what you think. We have catalogs available to those who are interested.

Thanks,

Brad Colby
Baystate Tool Supply
[email protected]

Uh.. Brad baby...not a good intro to have your very first post blatent advertising. Ads are meant for members that have contributed here in other ways.

Wow...good thing I didn't post under the general thread like I was going to. I figured the "Tooling, Parts and Accessories For Sale or Wanted" (cutting tools included) is the place to list items for sale.....sorry for my error......
Thanks,
Brad

Uhhh Brad....

"cool....never worked retail, just Premium Quality American Made Cutting Tools here.... "

It seems the more you talk (or post) the less I want to ever give you or your company
any of my money...or to put it another way..

IT'S GETTING DEEP IN HERE !

should've stopped with the apology to milacron and left it at that.

Last edited:
Brad, I checked out your website & have a few questions. I was specificly looking for 9/16" & 1-1/16" Cobalt Taper shank Drills.

1. I did not find taper shank drills in Cobalt. Do you have them?

2. I see no brand names. Not all USA made is the same quality & I won't buy unless I know the brand.

3. I do like your shipping calculator. It's right where it should be and offers choices. You site is also easy to navigate.

4. I didn't get that far in checkout to see where you are located. Maybe a link to map would be helpful.

5. I also did not get far enough to compare pricing but that will be done in the future.

Even though you started posting for advertising without reading the forum intent you still may salvage that by backing up and reading about how much we will work with PARTICIPATING members.

It seems there has been a run of people wanting to jump in the forum only as a way to sell. You were not the first and the backlash was predictable. Like the last person in a long line of advertising phone calls at dinner time.

My advise is for you to start looking at the various forums and post a few Q&A. When you want to advertise a particular special tool pricing or a new & cool item post it with a link.

General ads do not go over well. Most members are just people in the trade looking to sell off some excess. A posting for a tool or item will work where a general ad will not.

You may also want to become a paid advertiser.

Walter A.

Walter A. - Thanks for the observations and advice. My intent was not to ruffle feathers, just to get the word out on our company, which I believe can be of benefit to a majority of members in the forum. I thank you again for your candidness and will certainly take your advice on checking some of the other forums and becoming a valued participating member. Now on to your questions....

1. We do not stock Cobalt Taper Shank Drills at this point, but are looking into expanding our selection in Taper Shank Drills. We stock HSS Black Oxided Taper Shank Drills at this time...

2. We have partnered with Titan USA to offer these tools. All Tools come in Baystate Tool Supply packaging and labels

3. Thank You! We worked very hard with our web developers to make navigating and ordering as easy as possible

4. Our office is located in Westfield, MA the tools ship from our warehouse in West Springfield MA. Also - we ship all orders outside of New England UPS 2nd Day Air at UPS Ground Pricing. If you are outside of New England - select UPS Ground at checkout and your tools will be delivered in 2 days.

5. Our pricing is VERY competitive. We thought the best way to do this was to put our best pricing on the website right up front. We know most people shop around for pricing and we wanted to be in the ballgame from the git go. We offer a -55% discount off list pricing on all items in the catalog and website.

Thanks again for checking us out and giving me some excellent insight on the PM forum!! Like I said earlier - we did not mean to get people fired up over this, just thought people would like to know about a new distributor they can check out for more options.....

Thank You,
Brad

Tooltrader1975 - Yes - you are correct

MebFab - Yes tools ship normally during the Big E. and I will double check when we take the kids for Westfield Day Tomorrow!! You are right....what a logjam

Years ago a friend of mine went over there and found a large parking lot with a chain across it. Factory or some such closed for the weekend and didnt want people parking.

He cut the chain and quickly filled it at whatever $ he could get. Got in the car and went for drinks and schnitzel at the student prince.

Do you know if zonins market in the south end of springdield is open again?

I noticed that the president and VP of Titan has your last name. Is this a family business? If so, I would say you have a very good knowledge of the cutters. Cool...

hi wmcghee -
We are related but are completely separate companies. I have worked for DoAll (DGI Supply) for years before leaving them this year to form my own company, Baystate Tool Supply, and it was an easy choice for me on who I should talk to for a #1 USA Made Product Vendor. I had one of my best friends who is in the web development field design our website and we were off and running.....

Thanks again,
Brad

LOL, how appropriate that your host is Mobius works. I went to your URL and got stuck in a loop trying to find your site. Your URL returns an advert for your host, click on their link and you get their site.

Back