What's new
What's new

Punch Tooling and EDM pallets for sale

MoriMillMan

Aluminum
I have a lot of punches and dies and holders and 4 mecatool Edm pallets with one base. 2 are new in box other two are very nice.

I bought this all as a lot for a handful of items in it. But I don’t know much about punches or edm or the prices for that matter other than what I’ve seen on eBay.

Please make offers. More information measurements or pictures upon request.

Sorry about delay on pictures. Had to figure out how to post. Tried to get most of the lot included in the following. But not much on individual pieces. So if there is something that looks like an item that would be handy to you let me know and I will happily get more part specific pictures.

ee8964c7a206bc38425d11db3fc6ae25.jpg
ee8964c7a206bc38425d11db3fc6ae25.jpg
5ca6ce0f785a15d5b879c8b9eee2a3e1.jpg
2c0dbca317bc61bb83d44e9bc6211832.jpg
c729da040eb92068a9f64094d9faf8cb.jpg
5d2de7a75310d11112467e4493bec329.jpg
b9edabe1a40bf6ae0c068e91d500d6a5.jpg
1f95018ce661013ae5fd8541f28c6de7.jpg
cc826b0b8fa956ce7c98e3f3656af772.jpg
450fd7db5d16908032882fd597e02e96.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there are two different sizes of punch tooling. I will check the dimensions on these Tuesday.

I see a purple board. On its top right is a gray steel plate with holes in it. Just to the left of that gray plate are 5 little punch/die sets. Those I may
be interested in. They look like Roper Whitney hand punch tooling.

How about a close-up?

metalmagpie

I see a purple board. On its top right is a gray steel plate with holes in it. Just to the left of that gray plate are 5 little punch/die sets. Those I may
be interested in. They look like Roper Whitney hand punch tooling.

How about a close-up?

metalmagpie

Magpie, I believe these were engraved “conduit punches” or conduit something. If they still interest you I will take closeups.

Here are more pictures with a standard size chew can for size reference. Sorry didn’t get any better pictures or measurements. Was able to grab these in passing today.

Magpie, included are your requested photos. I know they are not the best so if you need more I can do that tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0753.jpg
    IMG_0753.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0747.jpg
    IMG_0747.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_0748.jpg
    IMG_0748.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0749.jpg
    IMG_0749.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0750.jpg
    IMG_0750.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 46
Also if anyone has information or terms / names for some of these that might help me sell them I would appreciate the information.

And what are these triangular grinding stones? Some type of insert for a grinder?

IMG_0759.jpgIMG_0767.jpg

Also if anyone has information or terms / names for some of these that might help me sell them I would appreciate the information.

And what are these triangular grinding stones? Some type of insert for a grinder?

View attachment 253397View attachment 253398

Awful small quantity; but those are ceramics for a vibratory deburring tub. Probably work in a rotary tumbler too. A trickle of water, a tiny bit of detergent/ surfactant and tolerance for mind-numbing noise are main requirements. At least tubs are plastic, some rubber lined.

The first four photos are what looks like a Greenlee Punch set up for conduit sizes. Drill a pilot hole then pull the punch into the die with a bolt and thrust washer.

A lot of the other punch parts remind me of old Strippit 20 punch set up. There are some big shapes you have there. A picture from the side of any of those big punches would help.

The first four photos are what looks like a Greenlee Punch set up for conduit sizes. Drill a pilot hole then pull the punch into the die with a bolt and thrust washer.

A lot of the other punch parts remind me of old Strippit 20 punch set up. There are some big shapes you have there. A picture from the side of any of those big punches would help.

I know I’ve seen parts in this lot marked strippit lots of uniting as well

I’ll get a side view pic

Awful small quantity; but those are ceramics for a vibratory deburring tub. Probably work in a rotary tumbler too. A trickle of water, a tiny bit of detergent/ surfactant and tolerance for mind-numbing noise are main requirements. At least tubs are plastic, some rubber lined.

Aha! Thanks just couldn’t figure what those were

Yes the ones that are labeled conduit and bolt together are knockout punches or commonly called greenlee punches. They come in pairs, the bolt can be used on multiple pairs of punches. Made for electriciand to enlatge knockout openings in electrical boxes, but are useful to make holes that size in sheetmetal, just need to drill a hole for the bolt first.

Back