Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Can’t figure out how to edit I just want to add that the holders are strippit 30 30 with 3.36” bore

The pallets are not edm they would be for a mill and I have tested them and found them to be in very nice condition.

Most of this lot is still available

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by MoriMillMan View Post
    Can’t figure out how to edit I just want to add that the holders are strippit 30 30 with 3.36” bore

The pallets are not edm they would be for a mill and I have tested them and found them to be in very nice condition.

Most of this lot is still available
    Edit is not possible after some amount of time, day or two?

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I know a bit about Amada thick/thin stuff and used Amada stuff is usually priced about the cost of one tool buys a cubic yard of it.

I have no experience with Strippit other than I hear they are shit compared to Amada.

Punch tooling is a hard sell. Especially when you don't know exactly what it is and what the condition is.

What you have there is probably worth a couple hundred to a shop that runs punches just for the spare bits and pieces.

There's so much you'd need to learn just to be able to describe those parts it's just not worth it.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Missouri
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Garwood View Post
    I know a bit about Amada thick/thin stuff and used Amada stuff is usually priced about the cost of one tool buys a cubic yard of it.

I have no experience with Strippit other than I hear they are shit compared to Amada.

Punch tooling is a hard sell. Especially when you don't know exactly what it is and what the condition is.

What you have there is probably worth a couple hundred to a shop that runs punches just for the spare bits and pieces.

There's so much you'd need to learn just to be able to describe those parts it's just not worth it.
    Ya I feel ya. I’m having good luck with the holders but looks like the actual punches won’t be quick to sell at all. Most of them are oblong and not common sizes.

I have one big holder left and 2 small