What's new
What's new

Rego-Fix PowRgrip BT-30 set

thunderskunk

Cast Iron
Hey there,

I bought into this with the impression that I’d reap the benefits I’d seen from using PowRgrip in a larger shop, but it’s just not a good match for me; would do spectacular things for runout, but my machine just isn’t that tight. That and my mill has the extended Z axis so I can only use the long ones for anything of consequence. I’ve barely used them, some never.

Come with 6 long and 5 short holders, 10 collets, the press, and if it’ll sweeten the deal enough and you have a robodrill, we can talk about pullstuds. I’ve still got most of the original packaging for the holders. I’m not planning on separating as I don’t think I’ll ever sell the manual press on its own.

PM me if interested.

c04a3b98f21f936568e59858c37ed308.jpg
2555d5981824022f2ea78b2305e5bbc3.jpg

What is something like this worth?
Might help to mention what size collets you have as well.

Comes with 2X 3/4”, 2X 1/2”, then one of each; 7/16, 3/8, 5/16, 1/4, 3/16, 1/8.

The press retails for $6k, the holders something like $350 a piece... I think? Possibly more, but the sales guy will discount them if you ask nicely. There’s usually deals around IMTS too, which is nice if you ever want to upgrade to the automatic machine. Collets are a bit pricy too.

How sweet of a deal would you make? I’m a tool sales guy and I might be able to flip it or hook you up with one of my customers if the deal is good enough. Sorry it didn’t work out it’s a great system.

Looking at it you got about $10k there new

How sweet of a deal would you make? I’m a tool sales guy and I might be able to flip it or hook you up with one of my customers if the deal is good enough. Sorry it didn’t work out it’s a great system.

Looking at it you got about $10k there new

Semi-sweet. I have better uses for the money this sale would generate, but I have to replace the tools I’d lose. If I break even where I get just as many cheaper tools by selling it, I just assume keep it.

Tried to pm, but it says I haven't sent anything. Maybe not enough posts yet. Can you pm me?

Thanks,
Gumby

Back