What's new
What's new

Regrind Endmills

Micmac1

Cast Iron
I have a TON of reground endmills that i dont need. They are brand new since regrind, very sharp. I have ball, square & corner rad. coated & uncoated in alot of sizes 1/4" to 3/4" dia. Brands are mostly supermill & SGS. Alot of them are larger shank and some are ground to odd diameters. If you are interested in anything send me a DM with email or phone number and sizes you need and i will send pictures of what i have. I will be flexible on pricing.

Here are some links, i put some up on ebay. All of the SGS listings are new and not regrinds. I will post more as i find time, there are alot to post up. If you want to go thru paypal and skip ebay i can be flexible on the price. (Ebay fees are getting very high)

10mm SGS BN Endmill 2-pack | eBay
SGS 5/16 dia .02 Corner Rad Endmill 36855 Lot of 4pcs | eBay
Supermill 1/4” dia ball nose Endmills lot of 10 | eBay
SGS 12mm BN Endmill Z-Carb | eBay
SGS .1725 dia Long Reach 3/8 Shank Ball Nose Endmill | eBay
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324677590454
https://www.ebay.com/itm/324676879932

So I actually bought out a bunch of auctions of tool lots over the last year from shops in the area that were closing. We kept all of the common sizes we use and since we will never use any of these sizes I figured sell them instead of scrap them for carbide price. To answer the question, they are likely ground from different places so I can’t say for sure but I will say a large amount of them were ground by CID tools as their labels are on a lot of the boxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as who we use for regrinds, we have had good experience with Rhode Island Carbide (Now Arch Cutting Tools)

I have over 150 Supermill 1/4" dia Bll Nose Endmils that are regrinds. LOC's Vary. 4 Flute Uncoated Carbide . 20 endmills for $60 total free shipping US only. (Only $3 ea).

I Have these reground 4 FLute coated Carbide Ball Nose Endmills For only $10 ea, brand new since regrind & recoated. LOC's vary as they are regrinds. Over 50 available. The regrind & recoat costs more than what im asking. Larger quanity i can be flexible on price. Also Still have a bunch of NEW SGS 10mm & 12mm dia endmills available.

12mm dia ball nose endmill regrinds lot of 5 | eBay

Back