14* Second
All center cutting
PM if interested
Pricing depends on volume you are buying
Flat Rate Shipping Boxes Small $5.00 Medium $12.00
need something special? ask!
IMG_1063.jpgIMG_1079.jpgIMG_1074.jpgIMG_1058.jpgIMG_1048.jpg

Last edited:
If they OD ground then no longer the size stated. You might include shipping method and shipping price price..Such a s the pre paid post box.
Looks like a good price and a good resharpening(what one can tell by looks)

It would be useful to state how coarse/fine a wheel was used for the grind. Most carbide end mills have a very polished cutting edge.

If they OD ground then no longer the size stated. You might include shipping method and shipping price price..Such a s the pre paid post box.
Looks like a good price and a good resharpening(what one can tell by looks)

Hello Michiganbuck! Thank you so much for that obvious point. (Not being sarcastic at all.) I charge for regrind services by the shank size because its the same amount of effort for me.
But that is ridiculous to go by when selling them for some from the same original shank size are so different now. :eek:
Do you think I should do a purely decimal based price list?
Or maybe it should be how many less decimals taken from original with shank price brackets?

That add is confusing.
QT:
Resharpened Carbide End Mills.
Pricing depends on volume you are buying but ballpark is gonna look like
3/4" 30$
5/8" 20$
1/2" 13$

Does the add suggest you are selling at the listed price.. or sharpening? If a customer gets a ¾” and it is .740 OD you will (may) get a complaint.
End mills can be end-only sharpened so holding the original size or end and OD so reducing the OD size.
Just saying you don’t want returns or misunderstandings..
Some customers want end only, some want end and OD
Years ago I sharpened end mills and the like so I have experienced the need to be sure all understand you well. Still do a little sharpening for favored customers but not end mills.

QT:[Do you think I should do a purely decimal based price list?]
No... just make your add clear.

That add is confusing.
QT:
Resharpened Carbide End Mills.
Pricing depends on volume you are buying but ballpark is gonna look like
3/4" 30$
5/8" 20$
1/2" 13$

Does the add suggest you are selling at the listed price.. or sharpening? If a customer gets a ¾” and it is .740 OD you will (may) get a complaint.
End mills can be end-only sharpened so holding the original size or end and OD so reducing the OD size.
Just saying you don’t want returns or misunderstandings..
Some customers want end only, some want end and OD
Years ago I sharpened end mills and the like so I have experienced the need to be sure all understand you well. Still do a little sharpening for favored customers but not end mills.

QT:[Do you think I should do a purely decimal based price list?]
No... just make your add clear.
Yeah...Thanks...Again...The second time... Twice.

Back