What's new
What's new

Rockwell carbide grinder parts for sale

M. Moore

Titanium
Parting out a model 23-501 carbide grinder.
Hopefully some members can make use of some of these parts.
I have one arbour flange mount, one well used green wheel, one near new green wheel, two tables in ok shape, no breaks but some grinder wear, one complete set of trunnions and one 3/4 set of trunnions (two on the table one on machine).
What looks like the original light and the main grinder body with base, no real damage and it is three phase 220 volt.
All parts will be very inexpensive as I mostly want to help out with any pm members missing parts for an otherwise good grinder. The shipping will be the expensive part unfortunately depending on the size of parts needed.

PM for pics if you are interested.

I could definitely use the light and possible one of the lower trays that the tables mount on. My grinder has two right-hand trays so the left one is backwards (the scale is on the back). I'm in Arizona so I don't know if the expense of shipping would be prohibitive or not, coming from Canada. But I'm in for the light if it works.

TXN,
The light works, it is not in great condition as it is quite dirty, not sure if it will clean up well.
I do not have either of the bottom trays which is one of the reasons to part this out.
PM me your email address if you want a pic of the light.

Any chance you have the miter gauge? Of course, I don't need a miter gauge to sharpen bits. However, my Rockwell is very nice and I wouldn't mind having a miter gauge to make it look "complete."

I could use the cast trunions that support the table and the tray. I purchased one where the seller didn't remove either and they didn't survive shipping.

Lesson: if you ship one of these, take the tables and trays off.

I could use the cast trunions that support the table and the tray. I purchased one where the seller didn't remove either and they didn't survive shipping.

I had asked about these in a PM, I do not "need" them so I am releasing my interest in them.
(my grinder is an old rutland tool import and these may or may not fit it)

I picked up a baldor this past summer for a good price but it was missing the coolant trays normally under the tables. Do you know if the rockwell has the same frame and might the coolant trays fit the baldor?

Rob,
No tracking info with the packages. None have got to destination yet as far as I know.
Pretty high volume of packages sent this year so hopefully it will only be another week or so.....

One would hope, I sent parts to Vernon BC from Northern CA on the 28th by UPS, They arrived this AM.
US Postal service anybodies guess: 17 days for a flat rate package from a neighboring community, 10 days for a local letter.

I'm not especially optimistic

Back