What's new
What's new

For Sale - Acme Thread Gage and Indicating Mic

imachine909

Cast Iron
Giving away a Acme gage. I do not have the box. This gage is in great shape, Not sure if it ever got used. See picture below. Send me a few bucks through PayPal to ship it and it's yours. Reply here first to claim it.
20210107_181449.jpg

Next is a Mitutoyo 2-3" indicating mic. I do not have the box. You are buying what you see only. Worked when last used. Anyone interested in buying them I will send them out to you the buyer. Them you go through them and once you are happy I get paid. That work for anyone?
20210107_170018.jpg
20210107_170021.jpg

[/QUO

Quick reply, all yours.[/QUOTE]
Way too easy.
A democrat, "policing" the internet, (a machining forum, at that) for anti-biden stuff, on the democrat teet, has too much free time, see's "free"? I mean, come on.

:)

For the record, I could use these, too. Free just makes them more betterer.

Way too easy.
A democrat, "policing" the internet, (a machining forum, at that) for anti-biden stuff, on the democrat teet, has too much free time, see's "free"? I mean, come on.

:)

So when did you get back from invading the Capitol? Harm any cops while you were down there, or just vandalized the place?

Are you Proud of yourself, Boy?

I may have a couple more indicating mics and a maybe a thread mic and three point bore gage. Any interest in listing those for sale?

Here is a Mitutoyo series 368 inside bore mic. What you see is what you get. Moves smooth no noticeable damage. Selling "as is" same way I purchased it from an auction a few years ago and never used it. It will measure 2" to 2.4" I do have the small manual that came with it. $75 PayPal shipped to US any takers?
More items coming soon.
20210109_172246.jpg
20210109_172234.jpg

Here is a OD thread mic. Seems smooth bought at auction also. Seems to missing a few pieces. Nothing too special here. Selling "as is" condition.
PayPal $30.00 shipped US.
20210109_173203.jpg

So when did you get back from invading the Capitol? Harm any cops while you were down there, or just vandalized the place?

Are you Proud of yourself, Boy?

As stated. Way to easy. You're a fool. Fuck politics, and fuck you for introducing them into most every thread you respond in.
O.P, sorry for doing this is in your thread.

Now, "boy", get your last word in...............

Back