What's new
What's new

FOR SALE-----Acorn Dies and die holders with lots of dies--lot of dies

tommy1010

Stainless
Getting into the nitty gritty of the tool boxes and here I have For sale some Acorn Dies with their holders. The longer one is a hand held tool for the half acorn dies (most are new). The pic with the single die is the winner of the smallest die at 00-96TPI. Of course there are larger ones of common threads but a few not so common like 1/8-80 etc. A lot of the newer ones have the gage stud with them for setting up in holders. Some of them are marked for Brass only. I'll even throw in a pack of new 0-80 taps and about 50 small taps to complement the dies. No, I will not split them up. There is about 75 dies along with a couple barrel dies (long ones on bottom of pic). Just to be clear, 75 dies, but there are doubles and triples of some sizes. $100.00 plus $10 in shipping for the whole lot. Paypal, check or money order. You choose. Reply to this thread and PM me if you want them. PM me with any questions you may have.

100_1421.jpg100_1422.jpg100_1423.jpg100_1424.jpg100_1425.jpg

I will buy the lot if there are some No.0 blank size (3/8" diameter) Acorn dies with any thread size. I have some No. 0 holders and am having trouble finding dies to fit.

Larry

How do you distinguish the different sizes? 0 vs 1 vs 2 etc From what I figured out by a little deduction and the new ones in the box are labeled #2. And a toolholder labeled #1 with a smaller die in it. It appears I only have # ones and twos. Number zeros must be a lot smaller. Correct me if I am wrong.

Back