FORGED STEEL BODY

REVERSIBLE JAWS

4-1/8" THROUGH HOLE

**YOU CAN SEE IN PIC #4 THERE IS A KNICK IN THE JAWS

OTHER THAN THAT IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION**

IT DOES NOT COME WITH A CHUCK KEY

I HAVE A MOUNTING BACK PLATE FOR "D1-6" STYLE LATHES FOR AN ADDITIONAL $200

WEIGHT, 100 POUNDS

THIS WAS MY OWN CHUCK. IT SAW VERY LITTLE USE.

IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, GUARANTEED 100%

I will ship UPS, message me your full address and I will quote shipping

[email protected]

Attachments

• DSCN0643.jpg
    DSCN0643.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN0648.jpg
    DSCN0648.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCN0655.jpg
    DSCN0655.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 148
  • $_57.jpg
    $_57.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 147
3 JAW ADJUSTABLE LATHE CHUCK, $999

BUCK AJUST-TRU B8123

12" DIAMETER

FORGED STEEL BODY

REVERSIBLE JAWS

4-1/8" THROUGH HOLE

**YOU CAN SEE IN PIC #4 THERE IS A KNICK IN THE JAWS

OTHER THAN THAT IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION**

IT DOES NOT COME WITH A CHUCK KEY

I HAVE A MOUNTING BACK PLATE FOR "D1-6" STYLE LATHES FOR AN ADDITIONAL $200

WEIGHT, 100 POUNDS

THIS WAS MY OWN CHUCK. IT SAW VERY LITTLE USE.

IT IS IN EXCELLENT CONDITION, GUARANTEED 100%

I will ship UPS, message me your full address and I will quote shipping

[email protected]

Now were not being totally truthful, are we?

Used Buck 3 Jaw Chuck | HGR Industrial Surplus

There's nothing wrong with making a profit, but when you say it was your own personal chuck?

Kevin

Nothing's wrong, I guess. You bought a used chuck with the mounting plate , used it and now you're trying to sell it to your fellow forum members as being the original owner for 3x times of what you paid for it.

Nothing is wrong.

Just to be clear. I bought it. I took the D1 back plate off because my lathe has the L mount spindle. I used as soon as I got it to the shop to turn some 8" bronze bearings to be sure it was in good condition and that it would repeat when changing parts. So to reiterate, I have used it, It is in excellent working condition, I bought it with the intent to resell it. If you have any other questions feel free to call me. JC Sparks 440-328-5741 or email [email protected]

Guys he did say it saw very little use, he just forgot the part about only by him. The previous owners however could have flogged the crap out of it........

akajun, Yes I used it for one job to be sure it was in good condition. The previous owner did not "flogg the crap out of it" because it is in excellent condition, the jaws are square, the scroll is tight with the jaws and the jaws have no slop in the chuck body. After I indicated my first part the other all repeated when they were put in.

Is there something wrong with my website? If you need to know the deep dark secrets of why I buy and sell surplus is because our health insurance saw fit not to pay for my wife's medical treatments over the last few years and I had to sell half of my equipment to pay up. Now I buy and sell more tooling than machining.
I'm not looking to argue or have a pity party, I just want to sell this chuck. JC Sparks

Back