What's new
What's new

For sale/donate: Assorted machinist parts

kalcorn10

Plastic
SOLD !For sale/donate: Assorted machinist parts

I recently purchased an old Kennedy 520 toolbox. I just wanted the toolbox but bought it with everything in it. There are a few small tools but its all rods, blocks, dies, drill bits, etc. I'll post pictures but its 33lbs of parts. Im not looking to make a lot of money for them but I'd like to get them to anyone that can use them. So I'd take enough to cover shipping if needed.
Thanks!
Kristina

Last edited:
Hi Kristina,I'd be interested to see what's there. I'll pm you.

Thanks,

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hi Kristina,

Thanks for the pictures. They show an assortment of small machinist tools and accessories as you described. There are some toolbits, sharpening stones, drafting tools, telescoping gauges, plug gauges (maybe), a fly cutter, some files, telescoping gauges, reamers and other miscellany.

There's a fair bit of rust on the steel pieces, but should all clean up with some elbow grease. There's nothing in the lot that I really need, but for the price you indicated I'm sure someone can use it.

Best regards,

Lee

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I think i see a lone trammel point in the pile. It's a bit like finding one shoe. A couple years ago, i bought a similar box with a similar array of contents, among them was a single trammel point. If at the end of the partitioning, the trammel point remains an orphan, i'd take it.

Thanks
Mark

Yep, already replied, thanks. I will post back here once I have the stuff with what is further available for you other fellows. I don't need the trammel point, already have two sets of those, so Mark you can definitely have that.

Yep, already replied, thanks. I will post back here once I have the stuff with what is further available for you other fellows. I don't need the trammel point, already have two sets of those, so Mark you can definitely have that.

Thanks Erik, The one i'm needing is at the very top of the third pic. Let me know what i owe you
Mark

I won't charge anything but shipping. Pay it foward and all. I'll set that aside for you when it gets here and post a picture or two with whatever else is available for everyone else to cherry pick.

Back