What's new
What's new

For Sale: Grob Inc. Die Filer Chains

Ginjee

Plastic
I have a selection of new (in box) and some lightly used half inch, Grob Inc. band files. They are from a deceased Grob Inc. band filing machine.

FYI: I also have some parts from the machine if you are interested.

1 x Flat Coarse (used)
1 x Flat Fine (lightly used) (i.e. red wear strip still clear may be unused, but I'm not certain)
1 x Flat Medium (open box, new)
1 x Flat Shear (open box, new)
1 x Oval Fine (open box, new)
1 x Oval Medium (used)
1 x Oval Coarse (new in box)
1 x Half-round Fine (new in box)
1 x Half-round Medium (new in box)
1 x Half-round Coarse (new in box)
1/2" with 20 files per chain. Make an offer.

If you know someone with a Grob die filing machine please pass this add along. The 1/2" size of file chain is extremely difficult to find these days.

I will get the dimensions for you on Friday. Do you want the length of the file itself or the full chain length?

I have a working Grob that uses these bands. I would like to have one new flat and one new oval....and am willing to pay a fair price. I'm just not sure what that is but if you have any idea of where price should be I am pretty sure we can work something out. I'll shoot you a PM. Ed.

we have a grob filer Fab30

I have a selection of new (in box) and some lightly used half inch, Grob Inc. band files. They are from a deceased Grob Inc. band filing machine.

FYI: I also have some parts from the machine if you are interested.

1 x Flat Coarse (used)
1 x Flat Fine (lightly used) (i.e. red wear strip still clear may be unused, but I'm not certain)
1 x Flat Medium (open box, new)
1 x Flat Shear (open box, new)
1 x Oval Fine (open box, new)
1 x Oval Medium (used)
1 x Oval Coarse (new in box)
1 x Half-round Fine (new in box)
1 x Half-round Medium (new in box)
1 x Half-round Coarse (new in box)
1/2" with 20 files per chain. Make an offer.

If you know someone with a Grob die filing machine please pass this add along. The 1/2" size of file chain is extremely difficult to find these days.

Will these files work on our machine?

Back