What's new
What's new

For Sale: Hardinge Portable Pallet Changer

13engines

Stainless
This machine has been fully dismantled, cleaned, inspected and rebuilt. No chips, crud or gummy coolant residue to contend with. Fully functional as designed. Uses a hydraulic cylinder to raise and lower height to match your machine. Roll it in front of your mill, flip out the roller guides, slide your palletized work into the machine onto the master quick clamp device that's mounted to your table. One 90 degree turn on the removable handle locks it down. Very easy.

Pallets are 16 X 24 X 1 1/4". Currently they are drilled and pinned for Kurt DL430 twin vises. (3 on each) Of course you can modify the existing or make new to suit your needs. I ended up with this changer because it came with the 6 Kurt vises I was after for my Mori automated pallet machine, so I don't need this. Has a coolant collection tank built in underneath to handle runoff.

This thing is very heavy duty. I've had a ton of weight on this like a large rotary table and buck-boost transformers and it still rolled around without any problem.

Asking $1950.00 and will consider offers. Ready to ship.

Load for free. I am dock high only here. (48") No ground level access. You may be able to roll it down the four steps to the parking lot, but that would have to be you and your buddies killing yourselves... not me.

Shipping dimensions on a pallet are 22 X 60 X 44 tall. Wild guess of weight at 500 lbs ??? Freight, Hot Shot or LTL shipping entirely buyers responsibility. All the info you need to obtain a quote for that is in this ad.

Item in Saint Paul, MN 55104

Here is a link to Craigslist ad so non-members can contact me there.
Hardinge Portable Pallet Changer - business/commercial - by owner - sale

Dave

Hardinge_1.jpg
Hardinge_2.jpg
Hardinge_3.jpg
Hardinge_4.jpg
Hardinge_6.jpg

Back