What's new
What's new

For Sale ISCAR and Widia Cutter Bodies Brand New

imachine909

Cast Iron
PayPay Only. You get what you see. All items brand new. No original packaging other than the box of inserts. Prices include flat rate shipping.

Widia 2" diameter 3/4 pilot $85.00
View attachment 303559

ISCAR ball nose $75.00 for all 3
View attachment 303560

ISCAR 1.5 diameter heads. 1 is missing screws. $70 each or $200.00 for all 4
View attachment 303561

ISCAR 1.5 diameter head with box of 10 chip breaker roughing inserts. $180.00 for body and inserts.
View attachment 303562

No idea, surprised it hasn't had any bites here. Seem to be a very good deal. Might be some people suspect knock-offs for the price (not saying it is)?

No knock-offs here. Brand new items. If I look hard enough I could probably find the original boxes. I was just trying to find them a good home and make a like money but also offer a good deal.

Just a general note, and not intended as criticism of this thread. If I have to research what inserts go in each body, and then determine if the inserts are still available (as opposed to obsoleted by the sole source maker 24 months after introduction), then I generally don't have the inclination to look any further. Orphaned proprietary milling cutters are a pain in the patoot.

Everything is sold except the four 1.5" cutter bodies. They use inserts ISCAR still makes they are LMNT inserts series. I will make someone a really good deal on them.

Back