What's new
What's new

For Sale Large Lot of Stuff! Measure Equip/End mills/Cutting tools ect OBO

Neschne

Plastic
I've been out of the trade for about 9 months professionally and am looking to downsize my home hobby shop, can't use all this anymore if I tried lol. Looking to raise some money for the holidays. Prices are suggested but willing to accept any reasonable offers. Thank you Gents!

-Solid Carbide Endmills (Mostly Kennemetal & Nigara):
About 50 total, coated & uncoated, various lengths and dia (.250"-.625" dia). All New, Never Used. Would prefer to sell all as a lot together but willing to split up for a good offer.
View attachment 213333

-Large Lot Of Mostly CNMG inserts (about 60 cnmg),
Kennemetal &Seco. Different Grades, radius, rake etc. also some misc other inserts as well (Top Notch style threading/grooving, wnmg, tnmg etc). Only Dold As A whole Lot. message for more pics

-Indicators:

New, Never Used 2" Travel Mitutoyo Drop Indicator. No case. $100
View attachment 213339

Very Lightly Used 1" Travel Mitutoyo Drop Indicator. No case. $50

Used, in great condition, Interapid 312b Test Indicator w/orginal case. .001" reading. $70
View attachment 213341

Used, older Federal Test Indicator w/orginal case in great condition. No scratches or marks. .0001" reading. $30

New, Never Used & Rare, Starrett no.708A Red Face Test Indicator set. .0001" reading. This was/is my baby and I could never bring myself to even use it for the 2 years I've had it haha $150

Used, great condition, Mitutoyo Back Drop Indicator. .001" reading. (This does have initials "n.s." engraved in the side of the body. Does not affect functionality at all). $30

2-Starrett no. 98 Levels. Brand New 12" in box and a used, great condition, 6" with a beat up original box. 12"-$120/6"-$70

New Starrett no. s-154L Parralel Set/6pc Set.
Brand new in pouch. $140

Mitutoyo, very rare, Mag Base (Noga Style). Best Mag Base I've Ever Used! $90

R8 collet set, mostly Bridgeport and Hardinge Brand. 12pcs. 4-End Mill holders 3/4-1.25". And could throw in a Jacobs chuck as well as the drills and cutters shown in pics. All Sold As A Lot. $150

Mitutoyo, Lightly Used, 1" V-Block set (2) w/Clamps. 181-901 $100

10 total-Kant Twist Clamps. 3/4",1",2", 3", 4", and bench mount. $120 For All

For some reason its only letting me upload a couple images, not 5 total. message me for pics of what you are interested in. thanks

I've been out of the trade for about 9 months professionally and am looking to downsize my home hobby shop, can't use all this anymore if I tried lol. Looking to raise some money for the holidays. Prices are suggested but willing to accept any reasonable offers. Thank you Gents!

-Solid Carbide Endmills (Mostly Kennemetal & Nigara):
About 50 total, coated & uncoated, various lengths and dia (.250"-.625" dia). All New, Never Used. Would prefer to sell all as a lot together but willing to split up for a good offer.
View attachment 213333

-Large Lot Of Mostly CNMG inserts (about 60 cnmg),
Kennemetal &Seco. Different Grades, radius, rake etc. also some misc other inserts as well (Top Notch style threading/grooving, wnmg, tnmg etc). Only Dold As A whole Lot. message for more pics

-Indicators:

New, Never Used 2" Travel Mitutoyo Drop Indicator. No case. $100
View attachment 213339

Very Lightly Used 1" Travel Mitutoyo Drop Indicator. No case. $50

Used, in great condition, Interapid 312b Test Indicator w/orginal case. .001" reading. $70
View attachment 213341

Used, older Federal Test Indicator w/orginal case in great condition. No scratches or marks. .0001" reading. $30

New, Never Used & Rare, Starrett no.708A Red Face Test Indicator set. .0001" reading. This was/is my baby and I could never bring myself to even use it for the 2 years I've had it haha $150

Used, great condition, Mitutoyo Back Drop Indicator. .001" reading. (This does have initials "n.s." engraved in the side of the body. Does not affect functionality at all). $30

2-Starrett no. 98 Levels. Brand New 12" in box and a used, great condition, 6" with a beat up original box. 12"-$120/6"-$70

New Starrett no. s-154L Parralel Set/6pc Set.
Brand new in pouch. $140

Mitutoyo, very rare, Mag Base (Noga Style). Best Mag Base I've Ever Used! $90

R8 collet set, mostly Bridgeport and Hardinge Brand. 12pcs. 4-End Mill holders 3/4-1.25". And could throw in a Jacobs chuck as well as the drills and cutters shown in pics. All Sold As A Lot. $150

Mitutoyo, Lightly Used, 1" V-Block set (2) w/Clamps. 181-901 $100

10 total-Kant Twist Clamps. 3/4",1",2", 3", 4", and bench mount. $120 For All

For some reason its only letting me upload a couple images, not 5 total. message me for pics of what you are interested in. thanks

PM sent will take the 2" mit,the federal and the interapid indicators. Thanks, Ted

I will take
Mitoya 2" travel
interapid
federal test
starret 98 levels

Has anybody dealt with this guy before?

I have dealt with him before, bought a lot of endmills from him a little over 2yrs ago. IIRC everything went smooth. I know the endmills were as advertised. YMMV but I'd put him on my good to go list.

Thanks Jr, appreciate that! Yes the roughing end mills. I still have a few kicking around if you ever need anymore ;)

Hey Don, Never disappeared. Never seen your message in my inbox until just now. Sorry about that.

Dude do you check your PM box?

Please post whats sold, it will make everyone's life a little easier.

Negative, in fact I paid via PayPal and have not heard from him in 5-6 days. I have written numerous emails and PM's and and no response whatsoever. I am a very patient and upstanding individual and my word is my bond, I am beyond frustrated....

Negative, in fact I paid via PayPal and have not heard from him in 5-6 days. I have written numerous emails and PM's and and no response whatsoever. I am a very patient and upstanding individuals and my word is my bond, I am beyond frustrated....
Same here; I paid with paypal on the 21st which is 7 days and heard from him then and nothing since? I did just send a PM to him to find out if the end mills were shipped yet as he said would be done right after I paid. I wondered if they were delivered to the wrong address or something like that. I am patient also but a week and nothing is not good service, I have sold three items and two have been delivered in that time.
Dan

Same here; I paid with paypal on the 21st which is 7 days and heard from him then and nothing since? I did just send a PM to him to find out if the end mills were shipped yet as he said would be done right after I paid. I wondered if they were delivered to the wrong address or something like that. I am patient also but a week and nothing is not good service, I have sold three items and two have been delivered in that time.
Dan

Interesting since I bought, at least I thought I bought the entire lot of end mills. Not getting a good feeling about any of this...

Back