What's new
What's new

For sale: Lista Cat 40 tool cart

MT6

Aluminum
I have a Lista Cat 40 tool storage cart with 77 tool holders for sale. There are 11 racks that have 7 tool holders on each. It is well used and has shop grime on it.

I can shrink wrap, strap to a pallet and deliver it to a Fastenall store for shipping if needed. Or it's available for pickup in northern Colorado.

Asking $450, and $30 for packing materials if needed. You pay shipping.

Attachments

• 20190715_183523.jpg
    20190715_183523.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 293
  • 20190715_183540.jpg
    20190715_183540.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 415
Heads up if you are in Calif and maybe Nev to check with fastenal to see if they will put it on a truck coming here. About a year ago I tried to have them ship something here, they told me "no room on any trucks, they are all at capacity going into Calif". Outbound no problem.

Price lowered

My price is apparently to high. How about $375. If it doesn't go for that I'll re-purpose the cart and sell the holders separately.

I've repurposed the cart so the tool holders are now for sale separately.
How about $15 each for the 7 position holders, have 7 of them.
$40 for the 4 row holder which has 28 slots.
Plus shipping.

I am interested in maybe 4 of the 7 position holders.

Sending you a PM.

Jacques

That could work, as the remaining three will hold all I have any need of.

MT6? That's a "firm order", 3 ea. 7-holers @ $15+ shipping.

You don't seem to have PM's "Send email to" enabled.

I have PM's "PM" disabled (box fills up too fast!!!).

Reach me at:

[email protected]

PayPal? E-generated dead-tree check, ship when it clears your bank?

Cheers,

Bill Hacker

Well, in my PM sent a few minutes ago, I actually considered taking all the 7's. But that's fine as is. Bill can have 3 and I'll get 4. Everyone is happy!

Consider mine as a firm order as well. You have my contact information.

Jacques

Well, in my PM sent a few minutes ago, I actually considered taking all the 7's. But that's fine as is. Bill can have 3 and I'll get 4. Everyone is happy!

Consider mine as a firm order as well. You have my contact information.

Jacques

I'm OK with you taking all 7.

My modest collection of 40-taper goods are in ordinary drawers arredy.

I just happen to have a "cart" about half the size of his one that's too nice to not find yet-another better use for.

Had it for more than half a century arredy. Built as if the budget was a blank check on God's bar tab!

It once housed an "ISS 80" swappable 14" platter "pre Winchester" technology 'puter cartridge disk drive as served "Dialog" in great halls of early-days databases... or my Day Job's HP-3000-MK II twins. With "absolute" air filters.. to provide a whole 80 MB!

Bit of a joke, 80 MB .. what with the capacity they can cram into an ear-button, these days!

Either way, all three of us are happy, day's end, it's a good day!

Not as if we wuz running for any sort of Public Orifice, these parlous electioneering days!

:(

Some day, we may see the humour in it?

"Trump? What you did WRONG ....was not hold enough rallies in CEMETERIES so as to raise the DEAD as an important part of your base!!!"

"Dead folks get to vote 2 to 6 times EACH! ..And in multiple US STATES!"

Democrats knew that. Especially when the Cannibal on the ballot ain't too far off 'dead' hisself, health and age wise?

So much for the 'advantage' of "not being a politician!" Emperor Xi is larfing his arse off!

:D

Sorry guys, I'll pass after all. The shipping is steeper than I expected.

In case anyone wants to attack me and call me cheap, let me save you the typing. I am cheap! No argument from me there.

Bill/ Thermite, please consider getting yours and enjoy them.

And hopefully, my withdrawal opens an opportunity for someone else.

Thanks Russ,

Jacques

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I wish I got the shipping rates that Amazon or Walmart get. If any of you just want the holders and not the racks they sit in I can see how many I can fit in a USPS flat rate box. The racks add a lot of bulk and weight.

MT6

I wish I got the shipping rates that Amazon or Walmart get. If any of you just want the holders and not the racks they sit in I can see how many I can fit in a USPS flat rate box. The racks add a lot of bulk and weight.

MT6

Yeah, but.. DIY'ing racks to fit the holders may not be rocket insemination, but would eat up time I don't have to spare.

So it won't get done, nor even STARTED, and I'd just have a pile of loose plastic "holsters" cluttering up the 277th "corner" of the shop.

Got your email. Working on a "pragmatic" reply we can both feel OK with...

It's amazing how those carts depreciate when used, New they are mondo expensive, and the racks and pods are too. I shipped my first two across several states to get them. Now I have 10 or so, and only use 4. They make great shop carts, I had the table of my VMC upside down on one while scraping and it was plenty sturdy. I'll sell some cheap if you want to pick them up in PA.

It's amazing how those carts depreciate when used, New they are mondo expensive, and the racks and pods are too. I shipped my first two across several states to get them. Now I have 10 or so, and only use 4. They make great shop carts, I had the table of my VMC upside down on one while scraping and it was plenty sturdy. I'll sell some cheap if you want to pick them up in PA.

Wish I had know that two weeks ago. Most of PA is same-day out & back go-fetch range of metro DC.

I just took delivery of two these to build me own "DIY stuff" atop:

Heavy-Duty drum Rack dolly | Northern Tool + Equipment

Free delivery on my "plan", LTL liftgate. I can't hardly go fetch the steel that cheaply, let alone cut it, TiG, it & paint it. Not to mention rather decent casters and fasteners.

Northern sells stuff the Chinese will use themselves [1].

H-F sells what the Chinese will NOT buy, only export to cheapskates!

[1] "And not-only". My two 20-gallon 'loominum Diesel storage tanks from Northern were 100% made in USA!

Back