What's new
What's new

For sale MicroVu comparator, Huot master drill indexes, Walker chuck, more

indianamoon

Aluminum
Micro Vu M14 with brand new digital 20x lens $2150 in excellent condition additional screens also available
SOLD SOLD Huot master drill indexes BOTH SOLD
Walker 8x15 completely rebuilt fine pole surface grinder or EDM chuck - this thing turns off completely! $425

Feel free to make offers, may trade for guns or diamonds.

E-mail for complete list of STUFF

[email protected]

Thanx for lookin

PatDSCN1213.jpg

Last edited:
You really need to participate in the forums. Pretty much all sales. Did you read the rules about participation?

The guy started another for sale thread 10 minutes after you posted this. Unless you start tossing these people they are going to ignore your warnings.

Participate I can do. Shop is pretty much closed down as of now, and that will afford me the opportunity to take a better look at what is going on here more and contribute anything that my 50+ years may have to offer.

sorry for the infraction, getting rid of all this stuff is more than a full time job

Pat

Participate I can do, Now that there is no more work in the shop, I will have the time to take a better look at what is happening here and try and contribute something from my 50+ years doing this.

Sorry for the infraction, getting rid of this stuff is more than a full time job and I may have cut a corner or two.

Pat

You've been here qty (9) years.....:skep:

If you guys want me to go away, just say the word and I am gone. My life for the past 30 years has been so overbooked that I have never spent lots of time on the internet. This free time is something new to me and I may be able to do things a little different.

Back