Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Default For Sale SKF Induction Bearing and Gear Heater

SKF TIH030 induction bearing heater in excellent condition and works great. Comes with all of the bars for different sizes of bearings and also comes with the operator's manual. You can set the time or set it for temperature and use the magnetic probe. It will shut off when the desired temperature is reached. It has a digital display to monitor the bearing inner race temperature from the probe.

$450 plus shipping. It is very heavy so shipping will not be cheap. Local pickup near Flint MI.

bh2.jpg

bh1.jpg

bh6.jpg

bh3.jpg

bh4.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I have the exact same model but mine is missing the cross bars and thermocouple. Making them is on the "someday" list.

Country
    UNITED STATES
    State/Province
    Michigan
    Post Thanks / Like
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

This is an extra unit. The one that I have been using is the same model except it isn't digital. It has a simple dial timer but it works good. You have to keep a hand on the bearing and stop it when it gets hot. I have to admit that the temp probe is nice. I used it to rebuild a live tooling drive unit this week. It beeps to let you know it's done, like one of those waffle makers at a hotel breakfast bar.