What's new
What's new

SCRAPING TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT For Sale

Richard King

Diamond
I just picked up 2 BIAX 7ELM (110 volt) Power Scrapers. Green Matabo motor) 1 BIAX 1/2 moon flaker (110v) green motor, 1 Older blue motor BIAX Scraper much misc. stones and blades. several scraped straightedges: 72" B&S, 48" B&S, 36", 24" B&S Camel backs, some other brands of Straight Edges, a Bushe parallel 36" ( was longer and was cut), 2 Starrett 199 Levels like new. I picked them up yesterday in Texas and am driving up to MN today. So they are packed in truck now and no photo's now. I have plans to sell the hard to find BIAX's green motor for $2000.00, $1250.00 for blue one, and Straight-edges and levels about 1/2 new price plus UPS charges. Plus wood boxes for straight edges. A rebuilder retired .....Will add pic's tomorrow. Thanks. Rich

I am also interested in a level. A bit of a late reply, darn it! Mostly a lurker, couldn’t remember my password.��

Just got home...drove 800 miles today. 1050 all together...will try tp picture then starting tomorrow. my plan is to put them on Ebay...so you guys can bid on them.....no need to flip a coin....

like I said....I will check prices on new ones an that will be 1/2 of that. Rich

Not to hijack your thread but I have a 199 level rescraped by Nick Hughes for sale if there’s more people that want them than you have availible

Back